Health Informatics: An International Journal (HIIJ)
Call for Papers
Health Informatics: An International Journal is a Quarterly open access peer-reviewed journal that Publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the health care.
The journal focuses on all of aspect in theory, practices, and applications of Digital Health Records, Knowledge Engineering in Health, E-Health Information, and Information Management in healthcare, Bio-Medical Expert Systems, ICT in health promotion and related topics. Original contributions are solicited on topics covered under the broad areas such as (but not limited to) listed below:
Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the following
- Application-specific processors and devices
- Electronic health records
- Knowledge engineering
- E-Health Information
- Information Management in healthcare
- Expert Systems in Biomdical
- Communication System in Helthcare
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Health Sciences
- Ontological Engineering in Medicine
- Health Care Information Systems.
- Knowledge management in Healthcare
- Clinical Information Systems.
- Bioinformatics and Biostatistics.
- Mobile applications for patient care
- Medical Interoperability
- Medical Devices and sensors
- Impact and usability
- Medical Image Processing and Techniques.
- ICT in health promotion programmes
- e-health Guidelines and protocols
- E-learning and education in healtcare
- Telemedicine Software, Portals, Devices and Telehealth.
- Public health and consumer informatics
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery in Medicine.
- ICT for Patient empowerment
- ICT for Patient safety
- Medical Databanks, Databases, and Knowledge Bases.
- Neurocomputing in Medicine.
- Healthcare Quality assurance
- Nursing Informatics
- Evaluation and technology assessment
- Home-based eHealth
- Health Management Issues
- Health Research
- Health Economics Issues
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: email@example.com or through Submission System. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
Important Dates :
|Submission Deadline||:||December 11, 2021|
|Authors Notification||:||January 11, 2022|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||January 19, 2022|
|Publication Date||:||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
November 2021, Volume 10, Number 4
Towards a Standard of Modelling Annotations in the E-Health Domain Full Text
Zayneb Mannai1, Anis Kalboussi2 and Ahmed Hadj Kacem1, 1Universityof Sfax, Tunisia, 2University of Kairouan, Tunisia
August 2021, Volume 10, Number 3
An EHealth Adoption Framework for Developing Countries: A Systematic Review Full Text
Agnes Rwashana Semwanga, Hasifah Kasujja Namatovu , Swaib Kyanda Kaawaase and Mark Abraham Magumba, Makerere University, Uganda
May 2021, Volume 10, Number 2
Heat Illness Prevention in the Outdoor Workplace Full Text
Tyler D. Asher M.S and Ian McAndrew, Capitol Technology University, USA
Clinical and Social Determinants to Improve Dod/Veteran Well Being: The Service Member Veteran Risk Profile Full Text
Richard T. Hartman1 and Mark E. Oxley2, 1Department of Veterans Affairs, USA, 2Air Force Institute of Technology, USA
February 2021, Volume 10, Number 1
Detecting Fatigue in the Workplace Full Text
Tyler D. Asher and Ian Mc Andrew, Capitol Technology University, USA
Language Characteristics Supporting Early Alzheimer's Diagnosis through Machine Learning - A Literature Review Full Text
Fabian Thaler and Heiko Gewald, Hochschule Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Editorial Board Members
- Aditya Goel, Comviva Technologies Ltd., India
- Agarwal R.P, Shobhit university, India
- Alka Aman, Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology and Science , India
- Anurag Pal, Siksha `O` Anusandhan University, India
- Ashutosh Kumar Dubey, Trinity Institute of Technology & Research, India
- Binod Kumar Pattanayak, Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University, India
- Chaudhry Muhammad Nadeem Faisal, National Textile University, Pakistan
- Deepak Gupta, IMS Engineering College, India
- Devi T, Bharathiar University Coimbatore, India
- Dhivya M, Anna University of Technology, India
- Dhruba K Bhattacharyya, Tezpur University, India
- Dipti Pati, Pune University, India