EAI MobiCASE 2021 : 12th EAI International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications and Services (Springer, Scopus, ISI, Ei, more)
Call For Papers
EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the event.
MobiCASE authors have enjoyed over 241.000 downloads.
Top-performing MobiCASE paper is currently at 221 citations and counting!
The International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services, is a confluence between academia and industry on mobile applications and services research. Now in its eleventh edition, MobiCASE has become a leading scientific forum for dissemination of cutting-edge research results in the area of Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services.
As in previous years, MobiCASE is scheduled to include high-quality paper presentation sessions revealing the latest in mobile computing research, to demo industry’s most exciting mobile applications and services, and to engage participants in hands-on projects and tutorials.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: MobiCASE Conference Proceedings.
MobiCASE proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Shuiguang Deng - Zhejiang University, China
Albert Zomaya - University of Sydney, Australia
Technical Program Committee Chairs
Javid Taheri - Karlstad University, Sweden
Shangguang Wang - Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
Honghao Gao - Shanghai University, China
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Mobile Web, video, virtual reality, and other applications
- Novel applications of wireless signals
- Robotic and drone-based networking
- Mobile Data Analytics and Modeling
- Support for Social Networks and Mobile Web
- Energy Efficiency in Mobile Systems Design
- Intelligent Vehicular and Drone Systems
- Infrastructure support for Mobile Computing
- Resource Management for Mobile Systems
- Mobile Crowdsourcing
- Intersection between mobile/wireless research, cloud computing, and software-defined networking
- Long-range/Low-power wide-area wireless networking
- Low-latency networking
- Applications of machine learning to mobile/wireless research
- Backscatter communication and wireless power
- Embedded and energy-harvesting systems
- Machine-to-machine communications
- Millimeter wave and terahertz communications
- Mobile data science & analysis
- Security and privacy issues/solutions for mobile/wireless systems
- Sensing with radio, light, sound, and acoustics
- Ubiquitous computing and mobile human computer interaction
- Visible light communications
- Wireless localization and tracking
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.