EAI Chinacom 2021 : 16th EAI International Conference on Communications and Networking in China (Springer, Scopus, ISI, Ei, more)
Call For Papers
EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the event.
Chinacom is a prestigious conference focusing on the development and innovation of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) field. Chinacom aims to bring researchers and practitioners from China and all-around world in communications and networking together, introducing the progress in these fields of China. Chinacom contains a series of events, including research sessions, tutorials, technical symposia and workshops. All submissions to Chinacom are to be subject to rigorous peer review before being accepted in any session.
Chinacom is becoming the leading international conference giving a stage to the creative and fundamental studies in the field of communications, networking, signal processing and Internet applications.
The goal of Chinacom is to promote extensive discussion concerning the progress of the applications and theories in communications, networking, signal processing and related areas. We sincerely welcome the submissions, which contain new techniques, create new methodologies, introduce new directions and discuss solutions for unsolved problems.
Chinacom focuses on but not limited to the following topics:
- Cognitive radio networks
- Cyber-physical systems
- Wireless Communications and Networking
- Mobile Communication
- Internet-of-Things Network
- Big Data Network
- Cloud Communications and Networking
- Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
- MIMO-based networking
- Quality-of-Service and resource management
- Satellite and Space Communications and Networking
- Optical Communications and Networking
- Software-defined networking
- Multimedia Communications & Smart Networking
- Green Communications and Computing
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Network and Information Security
- Information centric networking
- Wireless security and privacy
- Communication QoS, Reliability and Modelling
- Cognitive Radio and Networks
- Image Signal Processing
- Digital Audio and Video Signal Processing
- Antenna and Microwave Communication
- Radar Imaging and Target Recognition
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: Chinacom Conference Proceedings.
Chinacom proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Springer Wireless Networks Journal (WINET) (IF: 2.659)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
International advisory committee
Prof. Honggang Wang - University of Massacusetts Dartmouth,USA
Prof. Han-Chieh Chao - National Dong Hwa University, China Taiwan
Prof. Yang Yang - ShanghaiTech University, China
Honghao Gao - Shanghai University, China
Jun Wu - Fudan University, China
Jianwei Yin - Zhejiang University, China
Feifei Gao - Tsinghua University, China
Yulong Shen - Xidian University, China
Technical Program Committee Chairs
Chunguo Li - Southeast University, China
Yueshen Xu - Xidian University, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.