EAI MLICOM 2021 : 6th EAI International Conference on Machine Learning and Intelligent Communications (Springer, Scopus, ISI, Ei, more)
Call For Papers
EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the event.
Nowadays, the concept of artificial intelligence has taken the world by storm. It is generally believed that artificial intelligence will become the next technology that will disrupt the industry; In the past few years, the breakthrough of machine learning has transitioned from facial recognition, medical diagnosis, and natural language processing to all aspects of our lives, especially in the field of deep learning. In the next few years, artificial intelligence will continue to affect all aspects of our lives, including transportation, medical and financial services, etc. Especially in the field of communication. Artificial intelligence and all its derivative technologies form the key technology foundation of many advanced algorithms applied in wireless communication, and the application range is from optimization to OSI (open system interconnection) model physical layer processing. We hope that we can apply the artificial intelligence algorithm to the communication system, which can help people make more intelligent decisions in the system design, automatic operation and optimization and other core links.
We invite high-quality original research papers to describe recent and anticipated challenges or discoveries, as well as potential intelligent solutions for future mobile communications and networks. We welcome both theoretical and experimental papers.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Intelligent cloud-support communications
- Intelligent resource (e.g., spectrum, power) allocation schemes
- Intelligent energy-aware/green communications
- Intelligent software defined flexible radios
- Intelligent cooperative networks
- Intelligent antennas design and dynamic configuration.
- Intelligent Massive MIMO communication systems
- Intelligent positioning and navigation systems
- Intelligent cooperative/distributed coding
- Intelligent wireless sensor networks
- Intelligent satellite communications
- Intelligent radar signal processing
- Machine learning algorithm & cognitive radio networks
- Machine learning and information processing in wireless sensor networks
- Decentralized learning for wireless communication systems
- Smart unmanned vehicular technology
- Drone Technology
- Drone Technology & Adaptive Sensing
- Filtering & Interference Cancellation
- Space Network
- Neural Network & Learning
- Machine Learning &Network Security
- Image Processing & Pattern Recognition
- Computer Vision
- Brain-inspired Intelligence
- Human-computer interaction and cognitive intelligence
- Cognitive Graph
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: MLICOM Conference Proceedings.
MLICOM proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Collaborative Computing
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Xiaolin Jiang - Jinhua Advanced Research Institute, China
Zhang WenXiang - WuZhou University, China
Zhao JinXian - Heilongjiang University of Science and Technology, China
Technical Program Committee Chairs
Guo Tieliang - WuZhou University, China
Zhao Fujun - Heilongjiang University of Science and Technology, China
Ren MingYuan - Jinhua Advanced Research Institute, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.