CSC 2021 : 7th International Conference on Connected Smart Cities 2021
Call For Papers
-- CALL FOR PAPERS CSC 2021 - Deadline for submissions (last call): 28 May 2021 --
7th International Conference on Connected Smart Cities 2021
Virtual, 20 - 22 July 2021
Part of the Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2021)
Virtual, 20 – 23 July 2021
* Important: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, this conference will be held online via Zoom.
* Keynote Speaker (confirmed):
Professor Paul Clough, Information School, The University of Sheffield, UK
* Conference Scope
The International Conference on Connected Smart Cities (CSC 2021) aims to provide a cutting-edge and premier annual forum on smart cities. It aims to bring in leading scholars from multiple disciplines (including information systems, computer science, telecommunication engineering, urban studies, and business and economics) to share their ideas, knowledge and latest research findings related to the main issues concerning the whole ecosystem (e.g. M2M infrastructure, cloud platforms, big data analytics, mobile applications, citizen needs, user engagement, and new business/economic models) of future smart cities.
In order to offer wide-ranging discussion opportunities, the conference seeks the most recent and relevant research on a variety of topics. For more details please check http://www.smartcities-conf.org/call-for-papers/
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by May 28, 2021. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline (last call): 28 May 2021
- Notification to Authors (last call): 18 June 2021
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (last call): Until 30 June 2021
- Late Registration (last call): After 30 June 2021
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EBSCO and other important indexing services.
The best papers will be selected for publishing as extended versions in the IADIS Journal on Computer Science and Information Systems (ISSN: 1646-3692). Best papers will also be invited to submit for review extended versions for potential publication in journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.smartcities-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
* Registered participants in the Connected Smart Cities conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2021 free of charge.