CAMAD 2011 : IEEE 16th International Workshop on Computer Aided Modeling and Design of Communication Links and Networks
Conference Series : Computer Aided Modeling and Design of Communication Links and Networks
Call For Papers
The International Workshop on Computer-Aided Modeling Analysis and Design of Communication Links and Networks (CAMAD) provides a forum for discussion of recent developments on analytical and simulation tools and techniques for the performance evaluation of communications systems.
It was launched in 1986, being held every 2 years until 2006, often in cooperation with flagship IEEE Communication Society conferences (Int. Conference on Communications - ICC, Global Telecommunication Conference - GLOBECOM). Since 2006, the workshop has been held once every year motivated by the ever increasing interest in this hot research and development field with last venues organized in Trento (CAMAD’06) and Pisa (CAMAD’09) as a stand-alone events, in conjunction with IEEE PIMRC 2007 in Athens, Greece (CAMAD’07) and co-located with the ICC 2008 in Beijing, China. In 2009 and 2010, CAMAD has been an IEEE Communications Society portfolio event.
IEEE CAMAD 2011 will be held on June 10-11, 2011, just after ICC 2011, in Kyoto Japan
• Paper submission: January 17, 2011
• Notification of acceptance: March 14, 2011
• Submission of camera-ready papers: March 28, 2011
• Registration: March 21, 2011
Topics of Interest
The workshop is soliciting papers describing original work, unpublished and not currently submitted for publication elsewhere, on topics, including but not limited to, the following:
• Modeling and Simulation techniques for Integrated Communication Systems
• Traffic Engineering and Analysis
• Traffic Modeling
• Network Measurements
• Simulation techniques for large-scale Networks
• Simulation and Fast Simulation Techniques for Communication Networks
• Validation of Simulation Models with Measurements
• Network Optimization and Resource Provisioning
• Next Generation Internet
• Overlay and Virtual Networks
• Autonomic Communication Systems
• Cross-Layer & Cross-System Protocol Design
• Network Monitoring
• Modeling and Design of Network Services and Systems
• Wireless, Mobile, Ad hoc and Sensor Networks
• Modeling and Design of Wireless Ad Hoc Networks
• Seamless Integration of Wireless, Cellular and Broadcasting Networks with Internet
• Design of Satellite Networks
• Integration of Terrestrial and Satellite Networks
In addition, a special issue on "Cross-Layer Design for Cognitive Radio Networks" is accepting submissions. You can find more details here.
IEEE CAMAD is the flagship event of the IEEE Technical Committees on Communications Systems Integration and Modeling (CSIM).