COVID-19 Challenge 2021 : KES International COVID-19 Challenge: A Transition to a more Resilient World- International Virtual Summit
Call For Papers
KES International COVID-19 Challenge
A Transition to a more Resilient World - International Virtual Summit
The Summit will be hosted on our innovative virtual platform, KES Online.
KES Covid-19 Challenge is an international summit focussing on technological, economic, and social developments to combat the effects of global and local disasters as well as the ways in which we can build back better for our communities, industry, and the environment.
KES International is pleased to respond to the current situation by providing the COVID-19 Challenge International Virtual Summit. This provides an opportunity for researchers, engineers, technologists, economists, and managers and to meet, present their work, and discuss ways to build a more resilient economy and a society better able to resist sporadic and continuing disasters.
The Summit will feature invited thought pieces from experts in the field as well as contributive presentations from researchers and others working in the field. It is intended that a volume of Summit proceedings will be published in the KES Springer book series 'Advances in Sustainability Science and Technology' (subject to confirmation).
DATES & DEADLINES
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 1 March 2021
Pre-recorded talks for conference to be received by: 18 March 2021
Early Registration Deadline: 10 March 2021
Conference Date: 29 March 2021
Contributions are invited within the theme of the conference 'technological, economic, and social developments to combat the effects of disasters and build back better'.
The following topics are suggested as examples:-
Smart technology to mitigate against the effects of global pandemics and disasters
- Smart software for event forecasting and prediction
- Decision technologies for disaster prevention, mitigation and management
- Smart track and trace systems for infection control
- Smart automated diagnosis systems for pandemic control
Smart cities, rural communities and economic systems for improved resilience and self-sufficiency
- Smart home-working and team-working technologies
- Remote teaching and learning systems
- Resilient local energy systems, smart microgrids, integrated energy systems
- Building design and technologies for improved resilience and disaster resistance
- Distributed manufacturing paradigms
Human factors and policy
- Understanding human behaviour in the face of pandemics and disasters
- Technologies to inform policy
STAY IN TOUCH
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @KES_Intl and on LinkedIn you can follow our company page and join our Group: KES International Knowledge Connections to keep up-to-date with news, events and discussions.
For further information about KES International please email: email@example.com or visit www.kesinternational.org