EAI MONAMI 2021 : 11th EAI International Conference on Mobile Networks and Management (Springer, Scopus, ISI, Ei, more)
Call For Papers
EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the event.
MONAMI 2021 aims to provide an interdisciplinary platform to share the recent results on mobile networks and management technologies.
In recent years, we have witnessed fast development of wireless communications, networking, and cloud computing. 4G, 5G and multiaccess networks greatly enhance the Quality of Service (QoS) of wireless access networks. Software-defined networking, network function virtualization, and information centric networking largely reduce the cost of network service providers and improve the Quality of Experience (QoE) of end users. The development of mobile devices and mobile cloud computing leads to explosive deployment of mobile services and applications. The recent development of advanced algorithms, such as Deep Learning, has shown great potentials in resource allocation and service orchestration. Deep integration of the above technologies provides a large number of opportunities for realizing the future mobile computing systems. On the other hand, to realize an efficient and sustainable ecosystem, many challenges exist. The challenges lie in a wide range, including devices technologies, communications and networking technologies, cloud and edge computing technologies, energy harvesting technologies, and incentive and marketing mechanisms. Among the above-mentioned research directions, MONAMI 2021 puts special focus on Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC), which is an essential component of the 5G architecture and the beyond 5G network, and of fundamental importance to the next-generation mobile computing systems.
MONAMI 2021 offers the opportunity to leading researchers, industry professionals and academics around the world to meet and discuss the recent advances in these areas and present results related to technologies for realizing the sustainable ecosystem of the future mobile computing systems. The aim of the forum is to disseminate the latest innovative mobile network solutions for increased competition and cooperation in an environment with a multitude of access technologies, network operators and business actors.
The works that will be presented at conference should focus on the following topics:
- Multiaccess networks and resource management
- Cooperative communications
- V2X (vehicular to everything) technologies
- Mobile network management and virtualization
- Software defined networks for mobile networking
- Routing and resource allocation for hybrid network (hNets)
- Game-theoretic analysis for the future mobile networking market
- 5G and beyond network architecture, management technologies, and services
- Operation and management of virtualized network functions
- Network function virtualization and software defined networking
- Information-Centric Networking and Named-Data-Networking technologies for mobile networks
- Joint management and orchestration of cloud and networking
- Energy efficiency for multiaccess networks
- Energy harvesting technologies for mobile networks
- Advanced algorithms such as Deep Learning for mobile network management
- Security and privacy issues for emerging mobile services
- Emerging multimedia services, service enablers and management
- MEC architecture, protocol, and services
- Design, implementation, and testbed/experimental evaluations
- RF and non-RF sensing aided wireless propagation prediction
- Data-driven ultra-reliable and low-latency communications
- Federated and transfer learning for wireless edge
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
MONAMI proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- IEEE Access (Open Access, IF: 3.745)
- MDPI Sensors (Open Access, IF: 3.275)
- IEICE Transactions on Communications (Open Access, IF: 1.090)
- IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web (Open Access) – indexed in Scopus
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
- Celimuge Wu - The University of Electro-Communications, Japan
- Shiwen Mao - Auburn University, USA
- Xun Shao - Kitami Institute of Technology, Japan
Technical Program Committee Chairs
- Carlos T. Calafate- Technical University of Valencia, Spain
- Xianfu Chen - VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Finland
- Yuan Wu - University of Macau, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.