RoMoCo 2011 : 8th Workshop on Robot Motion and Control
Call For Papers
On behalf of the Organizing and Programme Committees, we invite you to the 2011 International Workshop on Robot Motion and Control. Invited papers will be presented by members of the Scientific Committee. We are doing our best to make the RoMoCo'11 an exceptional meeting both professionally and socially. We encourage you to attend this event and to join in spontaneous and vigorous discussions with your professional colleagues coming from many countries.
Papers are invited on all theoretical and application aspects of robot control. The scope of the workshop includes but is not limited to:
* control, modelling and parameter identification of robots and manipulators;
* robot control techniques: non-adaptive and adaptive, robust, hybrid, learning;
* path and trajectory planning: nonredundant, redundant and hyperredundant manipulators, mobile robots, microrobot holonomic and nonholonomic systems;
* collision avoidance;
* applications: manufacturing, space, underwater, air, civil engineering and service, medicine, economic and social aspects of robotics;
* neural networks in robot motion and control.
Abstract submission date: January 15, 2011
Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2011
Final paper submission date: April 30, 2011
The Workshop registration fee, covering the costs of conference proceedings, reception and access to social events, is expected not to exceed:
* 350 EUR for IEEE and IFAC members,
* 425 EUR for non-members,
* 250 EUR for students and participants from central Europe and developing countries.
The official language of the Workshop is English.
A social program for participants and accompanying persons is planned. Further details will be announced.
* IEEE Control Systems Society, technical co-sponsorship (under negotiation)
* IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, technical co-sponsorship (under negotiation)
* IEEE Polish Section, Robotics and Automation Chapter (under negotiation)
* IFAC - International Federation of Automatic Control (under negotiation)
* Poznan University of Technology, Chair of Control and Systems Engineering