ICMA 2012 : IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation
Call For Papers
The 2012 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation (ICMA 2012) will take place in Chengdu, Sichuan, China from August 5 to August 8, 2012. Chengdu is a tribute to China's proud history. Nestled in Chengdu, a time-honored city famous for its history, culture and landscapes.
As the host city of ICMA 2012, Chengdu not only provides the attendees with a great venue for this event, but also an unparallel experience in Chinese history and culture. You are cordially invited to join us at IEEE ICMA 2012 in Chengdu to live this unique experience. The objective of ICMA 2012 is to provide a forum for researchers, educators, engineers, and government officials involved in the general areas of mechatronics, robotics, automation and sensors to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields. The topics of interest include, but not limited to the following:
- Intelligent mechatronics, robotics, biomimetics, automation and control systems
- opto-electronic elements and Materials, laser technology and laser processing
- Elements, structures, mechanisms, and applications of micro and nano systems
- Teleoperation, telerobotics, haptics, and teleoperated semi-autonomous systems
- Sensor design, multi-sensor data fusion algorithms and wireless sensor networks
- Biomedical and rehabilitation engineering, prosthetics and artificial organs
- Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
- AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
- Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process and automation
Contributed Papers: All papers must be submitted in PDF format prepared strictly following the IEEE PDF Requirements for Creating PDF Documents for IEEE Xplore®. The standard number of pages is 6 and the maximum page limit is 8 pages with extra payment for the two extra pages. See detailed instructions in the conference web site. All paper accepted by IEEE ICMA 2012 will be indexed by EI and included in IEEE Xplore®.
Extensions of selected papers will be published in a regular or a special issue of the following journals:
International Journal of Mechatronics and Automation (IJMA)
Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics
Organized Sessions: Proposals with the title, the organizers, and a brief statement of purpose of the session must be submitted to an OS Chair by March 20, 2012.
Tutorials & Workshops: Proposals for tutorials and workshops that address related topics must be submitted to one of the Tutorial/Workshop Chairs by May 1, 2012.
March 20, 2012 Full papers and organized session proposals
May 1, 2012 Proposals for tutorials and workshops
May 15, 2012 Notification of paper and session acceptance
June 1, 2012 Submission of final papers in IEEE