EAI VALUETOOLS 2021 : 14th EAI International Conference on Performance Evaluation Methodologies and Tools (Springer, Scopus, ISI, Ei, more)
Call For Papers
EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the event.
ValueTools 2021 focuses on methodologies and practices in modelling, performance evaluation and optimization of complex systems. It brings together researchers from different communities including Computer Science, Networks and Telecommunications, Operations Research, Optimization, Control Theory and Manufacturing.
ValueTools 2021 solicits previously unpublished contributions that propose new performance evaluation methodologies and new tools.
Valuetools 2021 solicits papers describing original and novel research on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Stochastic processes & models
- Queues and queueing networks
- Asymptotic analysis (mean field, fluid approximations, large deviations)
- Discrete event dynamic systems
- Simulation optimization
- Markov decision processes
- Game theory & algorithmic game theory
- Optimization and control theory
- Process algebras, Petri nets
- Machine learning and data analytics
- Reinforcement learning in queues
- Telecommunication and computer systems
- Wireless networks (5G/6G, sensor, ad-hoc networks)
- Cloud and Edge/Fog computing systems
- Internet of Things
- Energy systems and Smart grids
- Social networks
- Economic systems
- Healthcare systems
- Biological systems
- Manufacturing systems & supply chains
- Transportation systems
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
VALUETOOLS proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of a selection of best papers will be given the opportunity to submit an extended version of their work for publication in a special issue of the journal:
- Results in Control and Optimization
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
- Qianchuan Zhao - Tsinghua University, China
- Li Xia - Sun Yat-Sen University, China
Technical Program Committee Chair
- Qing-Shan Jia - Tsinghua University, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.