MRMW 2010 : MRMW2010: Mobile-Aided Qualitative & Quantitative Research, 2-3 Dec 2010, Berlin
Call For Papers
Market Research in the Mobile World 2010
Utilising mobile platforms to enhance qualitative & quantitative research
2-3 Dec, 2010, Berlin
We are pleased to announce that the International conference on Market Research in the Mobile World will be held on the 2 & 3 Dec 2010 in Berlin. The event will bring together top researchers and practitoners to discuss new challenges and opportunities of using mobile platforms for qualitative and quantitative research
Event Link: http://www.merlien.org/upcoming-events/mrmw2010.html
The conference format will consist of submitted (reviewed) presentations, a brainstorming workshop and invited keynote presentations. As with past events, this conference will provide excellent opportunities for participants to network with peers.
Highlights of the conference include keynote speeches from Siamack Salari, Founder - EverydayLives and Gordon Morris, Global Insights Manager - Sony Ericsson. Topics that will be discussed include:
• Discussing the future of mobile technologies and its implications on market research
• Mobilising online qualitative research via smart phones: what are the pros and cons
• Using mobile ethnography for consumer insights: what are the learnings and risks?
• Generating actionable insights through leveraging mobile technologies
• Developing successful strategies to plan, implement and report mobile research studies
• Using smart phones for extracting insights from online research communities
• Using mobile phones to determine what really drives customer satisfaction and behaviour
• Exploring the application of qualitative & quantitative methods across mobile platforms
Mobile research pioneers and experts willing to share their expertise include:
Gordon Morris - Global Insights Manager - Sony Ericsson
Ian Ralph - Divisional Director, Business & Technology - GfK Group
Paul Roberts - Managing Director, Customers and Employee Experience - BrainJuicer
Felicia G. Lassk - Associate Professor of Marketing - Northeastern University
Dianne Gardiner - Managing Director - Latitude Insights
Steve August - Chief Executive Officer - Revelation
Siamack Salari - Founder & Partner - EverydayLives International
Shamsu Bhaidani - Chief Executive Officer - FocusForums
Scott Dodgson - Director - Research, Insight, Consulting - SKOPOS
Malte Friedrich-Freksa - Head of Market Research - YOC AG
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to discuss best practices with your peers in a friendly networking environment.
To benefit from 20% discount, please register online before 22 Oct 2010 using the URL below: http://mobile.eventbee.com/discount?code=wazuri20
Please note that limited number of partial scholarships are available for students who are interested in attending this conference. Please forward this mail to your friends or colleagues who may benefit from attending this conference.
For more info on agenda and speakers, please visit: