IEEE ISNCC 2021 : 2021 International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications
Call For Papers
The 2021 IEEE International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC 2021)
01-03 June 2021, Dubai - UAE
We are pleased to invite you to submit Full Papers/Short Papers/Posters/Demos/Use-Cases
to the Eighth edition of the International Symposium on Networks, Computers and
Communications (ISNCC 2021) which will be held in the beautiful city of Dubai -
UAE from 01-03 June 2021 (www.isncc-conf.org).
ISNCC 2021 is Technically Sponsored by IEEE and IEEE ComSoc, and supported by
the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
ISNCC 2021 covers theoretical and practical aspects related to Information Systems,
Communication Network and Computing Technologies.
It is Technically Sponsored by IEEE and IEEE Communications Society, and all accepted
papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore and indexed in DBLP, Web of
Science and Scopus.
Keynote Speakers (So far):
- Prof. Muriel Medard, MIT, USA
- Dr. Mohamed Abid, NASA, USA
- Prof. Albert Zomaya, University of Sydney, Australia
- Prof. Mohamed-Slim Alouini, KAUST, KSA
This year, the multi-thematic program focuses on the major future scientific issues
divided into the following main tracks :
- Wireless and Mobile Networks
- Satellite Communication Networks
- Antenna Systems, Propagation and RF Design
- Cloud, Grid and Social Computing and Networking
- Smart Communications Systems
- Smart Cities and the Internet of Everything
- Data Science and Big Data Systems Engineering
- Blockchains and Finance Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Trust, Security and Privacy
- Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks
- Signal Processing and Communications
Submission deadline (extended): 14 February, 2021
Acceptance Notification: 28 March, 2021
Full papers should describe novel research contributions with evaluation results and are limited to eight (8) printed pages (including two additional extra pages).
Short papers, limited in length to four (4) pages, should be more visionary in nature
and are meant to discuss new challenges and visions, showcase early research results,
and explore novel research directions.
We look forward to receiving your submissions.
IEEE-ISNCC 2021 Chairs