END 2021 : International Conference on Education and New Developments 2021
Call For Papers
END 2021 - Education and New Developments 2021 in Virtual format: NEW DATE - send your abstract until 21 December, 2020
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS (1st Call - New Date)
International Conference on Education and New Developments 2021
26 to 28 of June, 2021 – Virtual Conference
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we decided to shift to a full virtual event in 2021, since the health and safety of our attendees is our top priority.
We will have sessions with live presentations throughout the 3 days of the conference (June 26 to 28). The authors will be able to present their contributions virtually, either live (online platform) or by sending a pre-recorded video presentation - http://end-educationconference.org/covid-19-update/
= Important Dates (1st Call - New Date) =
Abstract submissions: until 21 December, 2020
Authors' notifications: from 22 January, 2021
Registration and Final Submission: until 19 February, 2021
= Conference Goals =
Education, in a global sense, is a right since we are born. Every experience has a formative effect on the constitution of the human being, in the way one thinks, feels and acts. One of the most important contributions resides in what and how we learn through the improvement of educational processes, both in formal and informal settings.
Our International Conference seeks to provide some answers and explore the processes, actions, challenges and outcomes of learning, teaching and human development. Our goal is to offer a worldwide connection between teachers, students, researchers and lecturers, from a wide range of academic fields, interested in exploring and giving their contribution in educational issues.
The International Conference on Education and New Developments 2021 invites you to showcase presentations, from the most diverse countries and cultures, to promote growth in research methods intimately related to teaching, learning and applications in Education nowadays. We wish to illustrate developments and new ways of thinking in these main fields: Teachers and Students; Projects and Trends; Teaching and Learning; Organizational Issues (see below in "Themes of Interest").
= END format =
The conference will cover several types of presentation formats, incorporating Invited Keynote Speakers, oral and thematic showcases. Conference materials will be sent to all registered attendees.
A book with selected papers from the conference will be published.
= Themes of Interest =
To develop the conference program END 2021 will address different categories inside the Education area and papers are expected to fit broadly - but not exclusively - into one of the named themes and sub-themes. To develop the conference program we have chosen four main broad-ranging categories, which also cover different interest areas:
• In TEACHERS AND STUDENTS: Teachers and Staff training and education; Educational quality and standards; Curriculum and Pedagogy; Vocational education and Counselling; Ubiquitous and lifelong learning; Training programmes and professional guidance; Teaching and learning relationship; Student affairs (learning, experiences and diversity; Extra-curricular activities; Assessment and measurements in Education.
• In PROJECTS AND TRENDS: Pedagogic innovations; Challenges and transformations in Education; Technology in teaching and learning; Distance Education and eLearning; Global and sustainable developments for Education; New learning and teaching models; Multicultural and (inter)cultural communications; Inclusive and Special Education; Rural and indigenous Education; Educational projects.
• In TEACHING AND LEARNING: Critical Thinking; Educational foundations; Research and development methodologies; Early childhood and Primary Education; Secondary Education; Higher Education; Science and technology Education; Literacy, languages and Linguistics (TESL/TEFL); Health Education; Religious Education; Sports Education.
• In ORGANIZATIONAL ISSUES: Educational policy and leadership; Human Resources development; Educational environment; Business, Administration, and Management in Education; Economics in Education; Institutional accreditations and rankings; International Education and Exchange programmes; Equity, social justice and social change; Ethics and values; Organizational learning and change; Corporate Education.
= Types of Contributions =
All submissions are subjected to a blind-review refereeing process and are divided in these categories:
- Oral Presentations
- Corporates can also showcase their products or services in the conference exhibitions area by contacting the secretariat or publicity email (provided below).
= Conference Date and Location =
END 2021 will be held in full Virtual format, and will occur from 26 to 28 of June, 2021.
= Contacts =
Conference email: email@example.com
Publicity email: firstname.lastname@example.org