ACDL 2021 : 4th Advanced Online & Onsite Course on Data Science & Machine Learning
Call For Papers
The Advanced Course is not a summer school suited only for younger scholars. Rather, a significant proportion of seasoned investigators are regularly present among the attendees, often senior and junior faculty at their own institutions. The balanced audience that we strive to maintain in each Advanced Course greatly contributes to the development of intense cross-disciplinary debates among faculty and participants that typically address the most advanced and emerging areas of each topic.
Each faculty member presents lectures and discusses with the participants for one entire day. Such long interaction together with the small, exclusive Course size provides the uncommon opportunity to fully explore the expertise of each faculty, often through one-to-one mentoring. This is unparalleled and priceless.
The Certosa di Pontignano provides the perfect setting to a relaxed yet intense learning atmosphere, with the stunning backdrop of the Tuscan landscapes. World-class wines and traditional foods will make the Advanced Course on Data Science and Machine Learning the experience of a lifetime.
Each Lecturer will hold three/four lessons on a specific topic.
* Ioannis Antonoglou, Google DeepMind, UK
* Igor Babuschkin, DeepMind - Google, London, UK
* Pierre Baldi, University of California Irvine, USA
* Roman Belavkin, Middlesex University London, UK
* Yoshua Bengio, University of Montreal, Canada
* Michael Bronstein, Twitter & Imperial College London, UK
* Sergiy Butenko, Texas A&M University, USA
* Giuseppe Di Fatta, University of Reading, UK
* Marco Gori, University of Siena, Italy
* Yi-Ke Guo, Imperial College London, UK & Founding Director of Data Science Institute
* Phillip Isola, MIT, USA
* Leslie Kaelbling, MIT - Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab, USA
* Diederik P. Kingma, Google Brain, San Francisco, CA, USA
* Ilias S. Kotsireas, Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada
* Risto Miikkulainen, University of Texas at Austin, USA
* Peter Norvig, Director of Research, Google
* Panos Pardalos, University of Florida, USA
* Alex 'Sandy' Pentland, MIT & Director of MIT’s Human Dynamics Laboratory, USA
* José C. Principe, University of Florida, USA
* Marc'Aurelio Ranzato, Facebook AI Research Lab, New York, USA
* Dolores Romero Morales, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
* Ruslan Salakhutdinov, Carnegie Mellon University, and AI Research at Apple, USA
* Guido Sanguinetti, The University of Edinburgh, UK
* Josh Tenenbaum, MIT, USA
* Naftali Tishby, Hebrew University, Israel
* Mihaela van der Schaar, University of Cambridge
* Joaquin Vanschoren, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
* Oriol Vinyals, Google DeepMind, UK
Anyone interested in participating in ACDL 2021 should register as soon as possible!
See you in 3D or 2D :) in Tuscany next July!
ACDL 2021 Organizing Committee.