EURAM 2013 : European Academy of Management
Call For Papers
Preliminary programme available on website now.
With the theme ‘Democratising Management’, this year’s EURAM Annual Conference will be held at the brand new Istanbul Congress Centre and Galatasaray University Campuses, located in the heart of the modern city.
The conference provides an ideal opportunity for scholars and practitioners, as well as Doctoral students to share and discuss their most recent high quality work with other experts in their research fields.
EURAM invites you to submit your paper to its Strategic Interests Groups (SIGS) or to its general tracks. For further information pleaseclick here.
Download the full Call for Papers.
The submission deadline is the 15th January at 2:00 pm GMT+1
Submit online here.
Submission guidelines Below is a set of guidelines and formatting instructions to help you prepare and submit your paper. Please note that you may be listed as an author or co-author on up to 3 submitted papers.
Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting:
1. Each paper can only be submitted to ONE track.
2. Submitted papers must NOT have been previously published and if under review, must NOT appear in print before EURAM 2013 Conference.
3. To facilitate the blind review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements, from the text. (Any submissions with author information will be automatically DELETED).
4. The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in PDF format.
5. The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the European Management Review Style Guide.
6. Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
7. Number all of the pages of the paper.
8. NO changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
9. Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free.
10. Submissions will be done on-line on the EURAM 2013 website.
11. Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
12. In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors should be available to present the paper at the conference.
13. In case of acceptance, each author can present only one paper at the conference.
Track/Symposia/DWG Proposals Submission 19 June 2012
Deadline for track notification From 4 September 2012
Announcement of tracks & call for papers 25 September 2012
Deadline for paper submission 15 Jan 2013 2 pm Belgian time
Notification of acceptance From 26 March 2013
Early bird/authors registration 23 April 2013 2 pm Belgian time