I4CS 2021 : 21st International Conference on Innovations for Community Services
Call For Papers
Interdisciplinary thinking is a key success factor for any community. "Bridging Digital Communities" is the motto of the 21st I4CS, to be held from May 26 until 28, 2021 in Bamberg/Germany, dedicated to challenging aspects around modern community systems. Virtual presentations will be allowed for those registered authors who cannot physically appear at the conference venue due to pandemic travel constraints imposed on them.
Bamberg is a lovely place in Upper Franconia, Germany. It is located on the banks of the River Regnitz, offering unique bridges. Its Old Town is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, mainly due to its intact old city wall. The town dates back to the 9th century. Its name is derived from the nearby Babenberch Castle.
Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile Internet devices, ICT support for communities is possible on the next quality level. In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers, service providers and industry partners is essential to invent novel Internet Community Services. The I4CS is a direct follower of the former I2CS (International Conference on Innovative Internet Community Systems).
Technology: Distributed Architectures and Frameworks
- Data architectures and enablers for community services
- Mobile collaboration and learning infrastructures
- 5G technologies and ad-hoc mobile networks
- Search, information retrieval, and artificial intelligence
- Common data models and big data analytics
Applications: Communities on the Move
- Social networks, news, and open collaboration
- Block chain for business and social life
- Recommender solutions and context awareness
- Augmented reality, robotics, and location-based gaming
- Intelligent transportation, logistics, and connected cars
Socialization: Ambient Work and Living
- Pandemic-related challenges and eHealth assisted living
- Smart energy and home control
- Smart cities and municipal infrastructure
- Digitalization, IoT, and cyber physical systems
- Security, identity, and GDPR privacy protection
I4CS solicits submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences, and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems.
- Submission URL: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs2021
Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 16 pages written in English should be submitted as PDF files using the EasyChair conference management system. Submitted papers will be subject to a single-blind review process by at least three members of the program committee.
As in the previous years, I4CS 2021 will publish their proceedings with Springer in "Communications in Computer and Information Science" (CCIS) series, URL: https://www.springer.com/series/7899. In addition, the papers will be submitted to indexing libraries, e.g. DBLP and Scopus.
- Udo R. Krieger, University of Bamberg, Germany
- Gerald Eichler, Deutsche Telekom Technology and Innovation, Darmstadt, Germany
- Christian Erfurth, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Germany
- Günter Fahrnberger, University of Hagen, Germany
For further details and news, please check regularly the conference URL. Feel free to drop an email to email@example.com
Please feel free to follow us at https://www.facebook.com/i4csconference