IWNMA 2011 : International workshop on Network Modeling and Analysis
Call For Papers
The 2011 International workshop on Network Modeling and Analysis (IWNMA-2011)
(Jan 2nd, 2011 , Bangalore, India)
The IWNMA 2011 workshop seeks original research articles that advance the modeling and analysis of computer networks today. The workshop welcomes unpublished papers on the modeling and analysis of all types of computer networks. The modeling and analysis could be based on analytical modeling, network measurement, or a hybrid.
IWNMA-2011 topics include but are not limited to the following areas
- Network structure and topology characteristics
- Network performance evaluation
- Inter-domain and intra-domain routing
- Evaluation of peer-to-peer, overlay, and social networks
- Data-centric issues, including querying, and storage
- Evaluation-based inference of network properties
- Evaluation-based network management
- Design of scalable monitoring systems
- Sampling methods
- System diagnosis methods
- Network anomaly detection and security threats
- Wireless network analysis and modeling
- Cross-layer analysis and modeling
- Complex network theory
Submission and Publication Information
The accepted papers from this workshop will be publishedpublished in ICDCN-2011 conference/workshop proceedings. Papers should be written in English conforming to the IEEE standard conference format (8.5" x 11", Two-Column) [http://www.computer.org/portal/pages/cscps/cps/cps_forms.html]. Papers should be submitted through the paper submission system at the symposium website [https://cmt2.research.microsoft.com/IWNMA2011/] or emailed to the Program Chair(iwnma.netlab(at)gmail.com). Each paper is limited to 6 pages (or 8 pages with over length charge). The program committee will select the Best Paper Awards for this workshop. Submitting a paper to the workshop means that, if the paper is accepted, at least one author should attend the symposium and present the paper. For no-show authors, their papers will be removed from the digital library after the symposium and their affiliations will be notified.
(1) Paper submission due : 15 Octoberr , 2010
(2) Authors Notification : 15 November, 2010
(3) Camera-ready due : 1 December, 2010
(4) Conference dates : 2 January , 2011
All regular papers must be submitted through the following submission site:
You need to sign in first before you can access this site. Once you log in, just follow the instruction of the system.
All papers must be in IEEE format as PDF or Word files and may not exceed 8 pages. Word and LaTeX templates are available from the following links:
* For Word template, please download this file IEEE_Paper_Word_Template_LETTER_V2.doc.
* For LaTeX template, please download this file IEEE_Paper_LaTeX_Template_LETTER_V2.zip.
Certify the Originality of Your Work
During the process of your submission, you are required to answer the following question:
Is it true that your manuscript presents an original and unpublished work?
You can continue the submission process only if you answered yes to this question. We would like to emphasize that only original manuscripts whose main technical contents have not been published by or submitted to other conferences and journals are allowed for submission to IWNMA-2011.