CNSA 2011 : The Fourth International Conference on Network Security & Applications (CNSA-2011)
Call For Papers
The Fourth International Conference on Network Security & Applications (CNSA-2011)
Venue:The Park Hotels
July 23 ~ 25, 2011, Chennai, India.
Call For Paper
The conference focuses on all technical and practical aspects of security and its applications for wired and wireless
networks. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to
focus on understanding Modern security threats and countermeasures, and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects,
surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Security & its applications.
* Network and Wireless Network Security
* Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Security
* Peer-to-Peer Network Security
* Database and System Security
* Intrusion Detection and Prevention
* Internet Security & Applications Security & Network Management
* E-mail security, Spam, Phishing, E-mail fraud
* Virus, worms, Trojon Protection
* Security threats & countermeasures (DDoS, MiM, Session Hijacking,Replay attack etc,)
* Ubiquitous Computing Security
* Web 2.0 security
* Cryptographic protocols
* Performance Evaluations of Protocols & Security Application
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system ( Track:CNSA 2011 ) by January 05, 2011.
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication
while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Springer (LNCS) in
Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) Series(Confirmed).
Selected papers from CNSA 2011, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.
* International journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)
* International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC)
* International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)
* International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT)
Paper Submission Deadline: 05 January, 2011