SCOPUS-CNMRA 2021 : 2021 Conference on New Materials Research and Applications(CNMRA 2021)
Call For Papers
2021 Conference on New Materials Research and Applications(CNMRA 2021)--Call for Paper
October 22-24, 2021 / Shenzhen, China
New material is one of the three pillars of the current world's new revolutionary technology, together with information technology and biotechnology, they constitute the three most important and potential fields in the world in the 21st century. 2021 Conference on New Materials Research and Applications will be held in Shenzhen, China during October 22-24, 2021. We warmly welcome prospected authors submit your new research papers to CNMRA 2021, and share your valuable experiences with all of attaendees.
●Publication and Indexing
All accepted and registered papers will be included in the Conference Proceeding of CNMRA (online publishing), which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
* NEW MATERIALS FOR ENERGY
(Batteries and Fuel Cells, Renewable Energy Materials, Resource Saving Technology)
* NEW COMPOSITE MATERIALS
* SUPERCONDUCTING MATERIALS
* NEW MATERIALS FOR 5G
* SMART MATERIALS
* SUSTAINABILITY AND EFFECTIVENESS OF NEW MATERIALS
(New Materials for Carbon Capture, Transfer and Storage , Green Building Materials , Biodegradable Materials)
1. You can choose to submit your paper directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
●Call for Participants
1. Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation to us: email@example.com.
2. Listener: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
3. Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of New Materials Research and Applications join the conference as a reviewer.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Monie Wang
Tel: +852-30506862(English)| +86-18200296850(Chinese)
Welcome you to contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org