EAI SaSeIoT 2021 : (virtual) 5th EAI International Conference on Safety and Security in Internet of Things
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI SaSeIoT 2021 will take place online in a live stream.
Non-authors and Co-Authors of already registered papers can register for access to the live stream completely free of charge.
Internet of Things (IoT) involves adding Internet connectivity to a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals and even people. Every thing is armed with a Unique identifier and the ability to automatically transfer data over a network without any human interaction. By combining these connected devices with automated systems, it is possible to “gather information, analyse it and create an action” to support someone to perform tasks or learn from a process.
Today we are living in a world where there are more IoT connected devices than humans. There are more than 50 billion IoT devices as of 2020, and those devices generate 4.4. Zettabytes of data in year 2020 itself. By comparing devices in 2013, IoT devices generated a mere 100 billion gigabytes. IoT market can even touch a staggering range of $1.6 to $14.4 trillion by 2025. IoT offers us opportunity to be more efficient in how we do things, saves time, money and even emissions in the process. It allows industries, governments and other authorities to re-think regarding delivery of services and goods.
Internet of Things (IoT) will have serious impact on future and even everyday lives. But considering IoT, safety and security are the serious issues to be researched out and worked and can be considered as strong opportunity now to re-think and re-shape the technology and infrastructure for better living by maintaining privacy and integrity.
IoT security is termed as collective responsibility between consumers and industry to seek security connectivity and gain better experiences. As IoT, will diverse in varied sectors like: Industry 4.0 cum Cyber Physical Systems, Smart Cities, Smart Grids, Agriculture 4.0 and Healthcare to name a few, every sector needs to re-think regarding safeguarding threats and opportunities to keep the data safer and deployments secure against outside threats and intrusions.
The Fifth International Conference on Safety and Security with IoT (SaSeIoT 2021) aims to explore not only IoT and its related critical applications but also towards Security and Safety. The conference solicits original and inspiring research contributions from experts, researchers, designers, enthusiasts cum practitioners in academia, industry and related fields and promise a strong common platform to share knowledge, experience and best practises in various domains of IoT.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- IoT Security Protocols, Architectures and Frameworks
- Threats, Risks, Vulnerability detection in IoT environments
- Forensics, Penetration Testing, Digital Evidence of IoT
- Trust Frameworks and Secure Communication for IoT environments
- Blockchain, Encryption Mechanisms for IoT
- Diagnosis Tools, Standaradization and Privacy Support for IoT
- Fog/Edge Computing and Sidechains for IoT Security and Privacy
- Novel Privacy, Liability and Legal Issues in IoT Environments
- Real Time Case Studies, Applications, Testbests, Experimentation Platforms for IoT Security
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Blockchain Driven Secure Cyber Physical Systems in Computers Materials and Continua (CMC)–SCIE (IF: 4.89)
- Springer Wireless Networks Journal (WINET) (IF: 2.659)
- IGI-Global, International Journal of Smart Vehicles and Smart Transportation (IJSVST)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Anand Nayyar - Duy Tan University, Da Nang, Viet Nam
Sudeep Tanwar - Nirma University, India
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.