EAI MOBIMEDIA 2021 : 14th EAI International Conference on Mobile Multimedia Communications
Call For Papers
Successfully deploying multimedia services and applications in mobile environments requires adopting an interdisciplinary approach where multimedia, networking and physical layer issues are addressed jointly. Content features analysis and coding, media access control, multimedia flow and error control, cross-layer optimization, Quality of Experience (QoE), media cloud as well as mobility management and security protocols are research challenges that need to be carefully examined when designing new mobile media architectures. We also need to put a great effort in designing applications that take into account the way the user perceives the overall quality of the provided service. Within this scope, MOBIMEDIA is intended to provide a unique international forum for researchers from industry and academia, working on multimedia coding, mobile communications and networking fields, to study new technologies, applications and standards. Original unpublished contributions are solicited that can improve the knowledge and practice in the integrated design of efficient technologies and the relevant provision of advanced mobile multimedia applications.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Algorithms, architecture, applications of future Internet and next-generation networking
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Wireless Body Area Network (WBAN)
- Vehicular networks
- Algorithms, architecture, applications of 5G,
- Massive MIMO
- Wireless performance analysis
- Millimeter wave and Terahertz communications
- Localization, positioning and tracking techniques
- Wireless communications testbeds
- Multimedia based signal processing
- Speech/audio processing
- Multimedia data analytics
- Mobile crowdsensing
- Real-time stream data mining
- Social network mining and recommendation
- E-business fraud detection
All registered papers will be published by EAI Proceedings and made available through European Union Digital Library (EUDL).
MOBIMEDIA proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Jianfeng Ma -Xidian University, China
Shiwen Mao -Auburn University, USA
Fenghua Li -Institute of Information Engineering, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.