SCOPUS-AMRMT 2021 : 6th International Conference on Advanced Materials Research and Manufacturing Technologies (AMRMT 2021)
Call For Papers
6th International Conference on Advanced Materials Research and Manufacturing Technologies (AMRMT 2021)--Call for Paper
Aug. 12-14, 2021 | Xi'an, China
6th International Conference on Advanced Materials Research and Manufacturing Technologies (AMRMT 2021) is organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers, technically sponsored by Swinburne University of Technology. The conference will be hosted in Xi'an, China during Aug. 12-14, 2021! We warmly welcome prospected authors submit your new research papers to AMRMT 2021, and share your valuable experiences with all of attendees.
●Publication and Indexing
All accepted and registered papers will be included in Materials Science Forum, ISSN: 1662-9752, which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
AMRMT 2019/2018/2017/2016 conference proceeding have been indexed by EI Compendex, Scopus!
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
3D scanning and printing technologies
Advanced machining technologies
Advanced manufacturing processes
Composite materials and repairs
Energy materials and composites
Structural health monitoring
Sensors and actuators
Laser, microwave and thermal processing
Mechanical properties of materials
Modeling and simulations
Smart materials and systems
Surface engineering and tribology
1. You can choose to submit your paper directly to: email@example.com
2. You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
●Call for Participants
1. Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Listener: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
3. Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of Advanced Materials Research and Manufacturing Technologies join the conference as a reviewer.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Coral Lu
Tel: +852-30506862(English)| +86-18200296850(Chinese)
Welcome you to contact us by Email: email@example.com