GCCCE 2011 : Global Chinese Conference on Computers in Education
Call For Papers
Global Chinese Conference on Computers in Education (GCCCE) is an annual international conference organized by Global Chinese Society for Computers in Education (GCSCE). In the past 14 years, GCCCE has been held respectively in Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Chung-Li, Beijing, Nanjing, Hawaii, Michigan and Taipei. It has now been recognized as a major conference for researchers and educators around the world who are interested in Information Communication Technology (ICT) in Education in the Chinese (but not restricted to) communities. GCCCE aims to promote diffusion of educational innovations through setting a platform for educational policy makers, scholars, educators, principals and teachers to share their experiences in area of ICT-based teaching and learning.
The 15th GCCCE (GCCCE 2011) is slated to be held in Hangzhou, May 29-31, 2011 at Zhejiang University. The meeting will explore issues related to ICT-based educational innovations and their practices & impacts.
Promotes Educational Innovation Through Information Communication Technology
3、Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit papers/posters covering, but not limited to, the following topics:
(1) Mobile Learning and Ubiquitous Learning
(2) Educational games and informal learning
(3) Computer Supported Collaborative Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Education
(4) Construction of the digital learning environment and educational software design
(5) Digital Test and Evaluation
(6) Digital learning and corporate training
(7) Primary and secondary education and application of information technology
(1) Paper:writing in English or Chinese; no more than four pages; having title, abstract, keywords, author’s information in English; papers must be original and have not been published in any other official publications.
(2) Poster:writing in English or Chinese; no more than two pages; focusing on describing the latest research findings, demonstrating application models, introducing cases; Abstract includes title, author and content description (less than 500 words).
4、Paper submission and publication
(1) GCCCE 2011 only accepts online submission. To get more information about submission, please visit the conference website.
(2) All accepted papers would be published in conference proceedings, which would be indexed by EI Compendex.
(3) Conference would provide a sample paper, which describes detailed requirements about paper format. Submitted papers should follow the format. Notes: Page numbers, Header, and Footer should not be appeared in the paper.
Paper submission: November 30 ,2010 - December 30, 2010
Notification of paper acceptance: February 15, 2011
Deadline for revised paper resubmission: March 15, 2011
Registration: March 1st, 2011 - April 1st, 2011
6、The conference website
To check the latest information about GCCCE 2011, please visit the conference website:http://www.metc.zju.edu.cn/gccce2011
7、 Contact us
GCCCE‘2011 Conference Secretariat
Telephone: 86-571-88276233 / 87971162
Address: Center of Modern Education Technology
Zhejiang University (Yu Quan Campus)
Zhe Da Rd. #38, 310028
Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province
P. R. China