ICCCM--Ei and Scopus 2021 : ACM--2021 The 9th International Conference on Computer and Communications Management (ICCCM 2021)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
Full name: The 9th International Conference on Computer and Communications Management
Abbreviation: ICCCM 2021
*The 9th International Conference on Computer and Communications Management*
July 16-18, 2021 Singapore
It has been held in Sydney (Australia), Bali (Indonesia), Copenhagen (Denmark), Paris (France), Rome (Italy), Warsaw (Poland), Thailand (Bangkok) and Singapore (Virtuallly) from 2011.
• Prof. Arumugam Nallanathan, IEEE Fellow, Queen Mary University of London, UK
• Prof. Teng Joon Lim, IEEE Fellow, University of Sydney, Australia
• Prof. Xiaofang Zhou, IEEE Fellow, The University of Queensland, Australia
Accepted papers of ICCCM 2021 after proper registration and presentation will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9007-1), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus.
* ICCCM 2020 and ICCCM 2019 conference proceedings have been included in ACM Digital Library and indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
• Parallel and Distributing Computing • High-Performance Computing • Autonomic and Trusted Computing • Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering • Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning • Intelligent Control • Fuzzy Systems Modeling, Analysis and Control • Hybrid Systems Modeling and Design • Optimization and Decision Making. For more topics, please visit http://www.icccm.org/topic.html
2. English is the official language. Paper should be prepared and presented in English. Full paper submission (8 pages at least) is required for Publication and Presentation.
3. Submission: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icccm2021
Conference secretary: Mrs. Yolanda Dong
Office Hour: 09:30-18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)