CC 2008 : International Conference on Compiler Construction
Conference Series : Compiler Construction
Call For Papers
ETAPS conferences accept two types of contributions: research papers and tool demonstration papers. Both types will appear in the proceedings and have presentations during the conference. A condition of submission is that, if the submission is accepted, one of the authors attends the conference to give the presentation. Submitted papers must be in English presenting original research. They must be unpublished and not submitted for publication elsewhere. In particular, simultaneous submission of the same contribution to multiple ETAPS conferences is forbidden.
Papers should be submitted electronically in PDF (preferably) or PS (using Type 1 fonts). The proceedings will be published in the Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. Final papers will be in the format specified by Springer-Verlag at the URL: http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html .
It is recommended that submissions adhere to the specified format and length. Submissions that are clearly too long may be rejected immediately.
Papers will be not more than 15 pages long. Additional material intended for the referee but not for publication in the final version - for example details of proofs - may be placed in a clearly marked appendix that is not included in the page limit.
Tool Demonstration Papers
Submissions should be in one file, consisting of two parts.
* The first part, at most four pages, should describe the tool presented Please include the URL of the tool (if available) and provide information which illustrates the maturity and robustness of the tool (this part will be included in the proceedings).
* The second part, at most six pages, should be included as an appendix titled "Demonstration" and should explain how the demonstration will be carried out and what it will show, including screen dumps and examples. (This part will be not be included in the proceedings, but will be evaluated.)
* Please submit the two parts in one file, with the second part as an appendix titled "Demonstration".
* 5 October 2007: Submission deadline (strict) for abstracts of research and tool demonstration papers
* 12 October 2007: Submission deadline (strict) for full versions of research and tool demonstration papers
* 7 December 2007: Notification of acceptance/rejection
* 4 January 2008: Camera-ready versions due
* 29 March - 6 April 2008: ETAPS 2008
Online abstract and paper submission by EasyChair
* Please submit your abstract and/or paper using EasyChair at http://www.easychair.org/CC08.
* JosĂ© Nelson Amaral , University of Alberta, Canada
* Eduard Ayguade , Technical University of Catalunya (UPC), Spain
* Albert Cohen , INRIA Futurs, Orsay, France
* Alain Darte , CNRS, Ă?cole normale supĂ©rieure de Lyon, France
* Martin Elsman , IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark
* M. Anton Ertl, TU Wien, Austria
* David Gregg, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
* Sumit Gulwani , Microsoft Research, USA
* GĂ¶rel Hedin, Lund University, Sweden
* Laurie Hendren (chair), McGill University, Canada
* Richard Jones , University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
* Mira Mezini, Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany
* Ana Milanova , Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
* Antoine MinĂ©, Ecole Normale SupĂ©rieure, Paris, France
* Anders MĂ¸ller, BRICS, University of Aarhus, Denmark
* Michael O'Boyle, University of Edinburgh, UK
* Peter O'Hearn , Queen Mary, University of London, UK
* Jens Palsberg, UCLA, USA
* Simon Peyton Jones , Microsoft Research Ltd, UK
* Jan Vitek , IBM T.J. Watson, USA and Purdue University, USA
* Andreas Zeller, Saarland University, Germany