ML 2021 : 17th International Conference Mobile Learning 2021
Call For Papers
-------- Call for Papers ML 2021 (1st call): submissions until 26 October 2020 -----
17th International Conference Mobile Learning 2021
3 – 5 March 2021, Virtual
* Important: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, this conference will be held online via Zoom.
* Conference Scope
Mobile learning is concerned with a society on the move. In particular, with the study of “…how the mobility of learners augmented by personal and public technology can contribute to the process of gaining new knowledge, skills and experience” (Sharples et al. 2007).
The ML Conference seeks to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of mobile learning research which illustrate developments in the field.
For more details and information about topics please check http://www.mlearning-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by October 26, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline: 26 October 2020
- Notification to Authors: 23 November 2020
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration: Until 21 December 2020
- Late Registration: After 21 December 2020
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, ERIC and other important indexing services.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.mlearning-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society