Zoco 2011 : Workshop on Agents and Multi-agent Systems for Enterprise Integration
Call For Papers
Workshop on Agents and Multi-agent Systems for Enterprise Integration
April 6-8, 2011
Companies are increasingly relying on software applications to manage their data, and there is steady shift towards integrating them to support and optimise their business processes.
Engineering integration has been an active research field for years, since ad-hoc solutions are not adequate due to their high development and maintenance costs. Recently, the Service Oriented Architecture and the Semantic Web initiatives have provided new paradigms and technologies that help integrate applications and information. However, according to recent industrial reports, the cost of a typical integration project is still far from negligible, which motivates the need for more research in this field.
The goals of this workshop are to provide a forum to exchange ideas, present results, share experience, and enhance collaborations amongst researchers, professionals, and developers in various aspects Enterprise Application and Enterprise Information Integration.
Accepted papers will be included in PAAMS 2011 Proceedings, published in the Advances in Intelligent and Soft-Computing series of Springer.
We are seeking for contributions dealing with one or more of the following topics; note that the list is not exhaustive and that other topics might be welcome as long as they are clearly aligned with Enterprise Application and Information Integration:
- Reference architectures within the context of the SOA and mashups.
- Data exchange and data integration.
- Linked data and semantic web tecnologies.
- Wrapping web applications.
The contributions can be of the following types:
- Regular Paper. They must consist of original, relevant and previously unpublished sound research results related to any of the topics of the conference.
- Doctoral Paper. PhD students are invited to present the topic and progress of their research in order to obtain feedback from a panel of experts.
- Position Paper. We encourage researchers to write short position papers on cutting-edge topics that are currently underdeveloped.
Accepted papers will be included in PAAMS 2011 Proceedings, published in the Advances in Intelligent and Soft-Computing series of Springer. PAAMS is included in the ranking of the best conferences established by the Computer Science Conference Ranking based on the "Estimated Impact of Conference (EIC)", concretely in position 52 among 701 considered in the Artificial Intelligence field.
Paper submission deadline: October, 31 2010
Acceptance notification: November, 28 2010
Final version submission: December, 30 2010
Conference dates: April, 6-8 2011