EAI UBICNET 2021 : 4th EAI International Conference on Ubiquitous Communications and Network Computing
Call For Papers
UBIquitous Communications and NETwork Computing (UBICNET) is revolutionary concepts that aim to provide pervasive, reliable communication and computing services available anytime and anywhere. UBICNET has drawn significant interests from both academia and industry and continues to attract tremendous research efforts due to its promising new business opportunity in information technology and engineering. Ubiquitous communication and computing is the growing trend and became one of the requirements for most of the people around the globe. While ubiquitous communication ensures communication anywhere with anyone, ubiquitous computing devices are completely connected and consistently available. Ubiquitous network computing relies on the convergence of wireless technologies, advanced electronics and Internet and Internet of Things (IoT). This emerging technology is built upon a wide range of key areas including wireless and sensor networks, mobile and distributed computing, embedded systems, IoT, agent technologies, autonomic communication, and information security.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics:
- 2G, 3G, 4G and LTE-A
- 5G Technology
- 5G and Beyond
- Advanced Communications and Networks
- Next Generation Networks
- Wireless Access Technologies
- Network Sensing & Applications
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Cognitive Radio
- Software Defined Networks
- Soft Computing
- Cloud RAN
- Mobile User Interface and Integration Technologies
- Energy Aware Mobile Computing
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Smart and Intelligent Devices
- Network Computing
- Distributed Computing
- Internet of Things
- Systems, Data Analytics & Applications
- Wearable Computing
- Body Area Networks
- Signal and Image processing
- Satellite Communications
- Vehicular Communication and Networks
- Adhoc Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Telecommunication Systems
- Localization and Location Managements
- WLAN, WiFi 5, 6 and beyond
- Big Data and Data Science
- Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligent
- Machine Learning, Deep learning, Reinformcement Learning
- Applications of AI, ML, DL and use cases
- E-business, E-health, eCommerce
- Programming models and compilation for existing and emerging platforms.
- Dataflow programming models, frameworks, languages and environments for data-enabled platforms.
- Virtualization of machines, networks, and storage.
- I/O, file systems, and data management.
- FPGA, VLSI architecture and Control design
- Resource management, scheduling, and load balancing.Security and Privacy
- Domain-Specific Accelerators for AI, deep learning and applications in industry sectors (such as health: genomics, finance: block chain, and others)
- Non-traditional Computing Technology (Quantum/Optical/Superconducting computers)
- Emerging architectures and systems at all scales, from embedded to cloud.
- Systems for enabling parallelism at an extreme scale.
- Power-efficient and green computing systems.
- Neuromorphic architectures and cognitive computing accelerators.
- Heterogeneous multicore architectures and accelerators.
- In-Memory and near-data computing.
- Network and interconnect architectures.
- Storage systems in novel big data architectures
- Parallel and distributed issues and opportunities on artificial intelligence applications.
- Parallel algorithms for computational and data-enabled scientific, engineering, biological and medical applications.
- Parallel algorithms for accelerators, neuromorphic architectures, and other emerging architectures.
- Cluster & Grid Computing
- Peer-to-peer Computing
- Multimedia Streaming Service
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
T K Ramesh, PhD
Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore, India
Venkatesha Prasad, PhD
European Alliance for Innovation (EAI) is a non-profit organization and a professional community empowering the global research and innovation, promoting cooperation between European and International ICT communities around the globe.