ICTDC 2020 : The 10th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology and Digital Convergence (ICTDC-2020)
Call For Papers
The 10th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology and Digital Convergence (ICTDC-2020)
December 4-5, Sejong University, Seoul, Korea
Welcome to the 2020 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology and Digital Convergence (ICTDC-2020) which will be held on December 4-5, Seoul, Korea. The conference is to establish an international wide forum for academicians, engineers, researchers, and business professionals to present their excellent ideas, latest innovations, and experiences. Seoul is the capital and largest metropolis of South Korea.
Paper Submission: Paper(s) should be original and will not be published (or under revision) elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed, the authors should be responsible for the papers seriously. Please send your Paper(s) with email: email@example.com. The email subject should be named “Submission ICTDC-2020”. The manuscript should not exceed 5 pages’ page limit.
Presentation: The conference will be held in hybrid mode (offline + online) or fully "online" depending on the COVID-19 circumstances. Overseas registrants and authors who visit Korea will need a 2-week quarantine period due to the pandemic, so we strongly recommend online access to the conference through ZOOM for foreign participants.
Publication: Abstracts of all the papers presented in the ICTDC-2020 will be published in the conference proceeding and the full paper will be published in a special issue of the SCOPUS indexed journal after extending the paper on author’s approval.
Paper Submission Due: September 15, 2020 September 30, 2020 (Extended)
Author Notification: October 01, 2020 October 15, 2020
Camera Ready: October 15, 2020 October 30, 2020
Registration Due: October 30, 2020
Conference Date: December 4-5, 2020
ICTDC-2020 covers, but not limited to, the following topics:
• COVID19 and E-learning: challenges, transformation, and ICT Solutions
• Innovations and Technologies after COVID-19
• Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Cloud and Distributed Application and Security
• Industry 4.0, AI, Deep Learning, Big Data,
• Wireless and Mobile Communication
• Ubiquitous & Sensor Network
• Information & Network Security
• IPTV, Internet Telephony, VoIP, MoIP
• Authentication, Bio-metric, Private Security
• Software Platform, Smart Service & App, AR, VR, UI, Browser
• Smart City, M2M, and IoT
• System Software, Language, Engineering, Work Method, DataBase
• Distributed Computing and Cloud Computing
• Drone, Telematics
• e-Government, e-Commerce, e-Learning, e-Health, telemedicine
• The Korea Academic Society of Digital Business Administration (KASDBA)
• Korea Institute of Digital Convergence (KIDICO)
• Korea Small Medium Business Association (KOSMBA)
Should you wish to participate in the conference as a Keynote speaker, chair of a session, evaluate papers, or any other contribution, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.