AIAAT-SCOPUS 2021 : 5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications and Technologies (AIAAT 2021)
Call For Papers
5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications and Technologies (AIAAT 2021)--Call for Paper
Aug. 5 - 7, 2021 | Xi'an, China
5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications and Technologies (AIAAT 2021). AIAAT 2021 will be held in Xi'an, China from Aug. 5 to 7, 2021, which is organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers (HKSME), technical sponsored by Xidian University, York Univeristy, Donghua University, Fudan University, technically supported by China University of Mining and Technology.
●Publication and Indexing
All accepted and registered papers will be included in the Conference Proceeding of AIAAT (online publishing), which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
The Conference Proceeding of AIAAT 2019/2018/2017 was indexed by Ei Compendex & SCOPUS.
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Artificial Neural Networks
Artificial Intelligence tools & Applications
DNA Computing and Quantum Computing
Computational Theories of Learning; Computing and the Mind
Natural Language Processing
Reasoning and Evolution
Philosophy and Artificial Intelligence
Pervasive Computing and Ambient Intelligence
Non-classical Computing and Novel Computing Models
Evolutionary Inspired Computing
Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
Fuzzy Logic and Methods
Knowledge representation; Knowledge-based Systems
Intelligent System Architectures; Intelligent Web
Parallel Processing; Pattern Recognition; Programming Languages
1. You can choose to submit your paper directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
●Call for Participants
1. Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation to us: email@example.com.
2. Listener: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
3. Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of Artificial Intelligence Applications and Technologies join the conference as a reviewer.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Amber Cao
Tel: +852-30506862(English)| +86-18200296850(Chinese)
Welcome you to contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org