MatDes--Scopus and Ei Compendex 2021 : 2021 3rd International Workshop on Materials and Design (MatDes 2021)--EI Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
☆☆ MatDes 2021 - Scopus & Ei Compendex Index
2021 3rd International Workshop on Materials and Design (MatDes 2021)
Full name: 2021 3rd International Workshop on Materials and Design (MatDes 2021)--EI Compendex, Scopus
Abbreviation: MatDes 2021
Time：March 26-29, 2021
Place: Skoltech, Moscow, Russia
Submitted papers will be Peer-Reviewed (Double blind, and conducted by the technical program committee) and the accepted ones will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing in Ei Compendex, Scopus, IET etc. major databases.
Materials & Design (ISSN: 0264-1275)
Impact Factor: 5.77
5-Year Impact Factor: 5.83
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 2.43
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 1.951
Indexing: SciSearch/Science Citation Index Expanded, SCISEARCH, Materials Science Citation Index, Current Contents/Engineering, Computing & Technology, INSPEC - Physics Abstracts
Metals Abstracts, Cast Metals Journal, Research Alert, Scopus, EI Compendex.
March 26-29, 2020 | Madrid, Spain
March 29-31, 2019 | Oxford, United Kingdom
Prof. Alexander M. Korsunsky, Trinity College, Oxford University, UK
Prof. Kwang Leong Choy, University College London, UK
Prof. Marco Casini, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Prof. Geoffrey Mitchell, Institute Polytechnic of Leiria, Portugal
☆☆Topic (include but not limit)☆☆
1. Micro- and nano-scale multi-physics phenomena, and the analysis structure, morphology, and the role of interfaces in relation to design at all scales, e.g. electrochemical energy storage, phase transformation and associated processes.
2. Operando and in situ studies of processes and structural evolution.
3. Processing of alloys and compounds for microstructure and property control, e.g. friction stir and severe plastic deformation.
4. Lightweight materials, e.g. alloys containing magnesium and lithium, as well as composites of all types of matrix (polymer, metal and ceramic) and reinforcement, including continuous and discontinuous fibres, low aspect ratio inclusions and nano-structured reinforcements.
5. Multifunctional materials, e.g. alloys, polymers and ceramics displaying shape memory effects, as well as bio-composites, composites of green or sustainable origin, and biomimetic materials.
6. Intelligent materials design to optimise performance, including hierarchical microstructural optimisation, self-healing, energy absorption, for durability, against damage and environmental extremes.
For details about topics, please visit at http://www.matdes.org/cfp.html
1. Full paper(publication and presentation)
2. Abstract (presentation only)
Submit paper via online system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/matdes2021
More detail about submission, please visit at http://www.matdes.org/instructions-for-authors.html
March 26, 2021---Registration,collecting conference materials
March 27, 2021---Openning Remarks, Keynote Speech and Group Photo, Presentation (Oral/Poster)
March 28, 2021---Presentation (Oral/Poster)
March 29, 2021---One day Tour in Skoltech, Moscow, Russia
Cynthia Yang (Conference Secretary)