SusTech 2021 : 2021 IEEE Technologies for Sustainability Conference
Call For Papers
Deadline EXTENDED to November 16
[Also, soliciting applications for invited talks, see https://ieee-sustech.org/2020/10/call-for-applications-for-invited-speakers-at-sustech-2021/]
The 8th IEEE Technologies for Sustainability Conference (SusTech 2021) is designed to explore development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. It brings together scientists, engineers, technologists and scholars from multiple disciplines to hold a dialogue on environmental issues and collaborate on ideas to develop and utilize innovative tools and intelligent systems to address them. Attendees will learn about the tools, connections and proactive solutions to take their sustainability programs to the next level.
SusTech 2021 will feature technical papers, posters and workshops.
* Prominent experts will be giving keynotes addresses, plenary presentations and invited talks.
* Best Posters and Papers in the conference will be eligible for an award.
* Full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
* Conference content that meets IEEE quality review standards will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore® as well as other Abstracting & Indexing (A&I) databases.
SusTech 2020 was held online, and we will be flexible with respect to Covid-19.
Papers are solicited for both oral and poster presentations from industry, government, and academia (including students) covering relevant research, technologies, methodologies, tools and case studies. Topics with policy implications are also welcome.
Selected electronics-based technologies that contribute to sustainability in all applications affecting human life:
* IoT: Internet of Things
* Sustainable Electronics
* Smart Cities
* Renewable/Alternate Energy
* Water Resources Management
* Energy Efficiency
* Intelligent Transportation Systems
* Societal Implications / Quality of Life / Public Policy
* Smart Grid
* eWaste, Ocean Waste
* Pollution, Ecological Sustainability
* Conservation, Agriculture, Food Technology
* Sustainable Management
See SusTech 2021 website https://ieee-sustech.org/authors/call-for-papers/ for full details.
Instructions to Authors: Submit in PDF form, a full submission of the paper for oral presentation via the SusTech website. For information for authors, please visit the conference website at https://ieee-sustech.org/authors/ and follow the instructions there.
There will be a separate Student Poster Competition with cash prizes.
Sponsors for SusTech 2021 include the IEEE Oregon, Phoenix, San Fernando Valley, Inland Empire (Foothil), Orange County, Metro Los Angeles, and Coastal Los Angeles Sections, IEEE Region 6, IEEE-USA; and co-sponsored by IEEE PES, SSIT and TEMS societies.