IRCEC 2020 : 7th International Renewable and Clean Energy Conference
Call For Papers
Authors are invited to submit their Extended Abstracts (theses) exclusively in electronic form, in MS Word, Times New Roman, 1 page A4, letter size 12, line spacing: 1.15.
The Abstracts must be either in English or Armenian or Russian and should include:
• authors' full name, position, organization, titles and academic degree, address, telephone, e-mail;
• title and presentation mode: oral, poster, panel discussion;
• topic category;
• keywords – limited to 10 words;
• Information on when and where the paper was presented previously;
• Concise synopsis, 100 words max., in English.
The topics to be covered include, but are not limited to:
• Policy, strategy, financing
• National and regional energy security
• Renewable energy resources and Environmental security. Market- and non-market-based environmental policy instruments
• Market trends and barriers
• Issues of international collaboration
• New technology solutions in Renewable and Low Carbon Energy sources. Energy saving. Energy efficiency
• Practice of project implementation: commercial utility-scale and non-utility scale, industrial, agricultural, residential generations
• Energy efficiency in buildings
• Environmental and social issues
Theses should briefly present the subject of the study, the method used, the results and the conclusions.
The presented materials will be evaluated on the relevance of the material, content and novelty. Consultants and manufacturers may submit abstracts of a non-commercial nature. Commercial sales pitches will not be accepted for presentation.
Deadline for submitting abstracts (annotations) – September 30, 2020.
The authors will be notified of acceptance within five working days after the date of submission, by e-mail.
All materials must be submitted exclusively via e-mail: email@example.com .
The International Scientific Committee will peer-review the papers which will be published in the conference proceedings.
The authors of admitted abstracts will be obliged to submit original full paper manuscripts along with a detailed CV by December 1, 2020.