CM 2021 : Call For Chapters on 'Advances in Cybersecurity Management' (Springer) (Dec. 31)
Call For Papers
EXTENDED Submission Deadline: December 31, 2020.
It is our pleasure to invite you to submit a chapter for inclusion in the ‘Advances in Cybersecurity Management’ book to be published by Springer. The submission deadline is December 31, 2020. The submitted chapter should have 12-15 pages and include sufficient details to be useful for cybersecurity managers and readers with cybersecurity management knowledge ranging from basic to the most advanced. The book is divided into six main areas, described below, although we welcome other areas as suggested by authors. When emailing your draft chapter, please indicate the area in which your chapter fits, and email it to the Editor in charge of that area. Corresponding authors will receive a free copy of the book from Springer.
This book concentrates on a wide range of advances related to Cybersecurity Management which include, among others, Management Techniques in Security, Information Technology Risk Management, Impact of Technologies and Techniques on Security Management, Regulatory Techniques and Issues, International Issues related to Security Management, IT Compliance Management, Security Policy Management, IT Vendor Risk Management, Cyber Security Incident Response, Compliance Requirements for Cyber Security, Information Continuity Management, and Assets Classification and Control.
1. The Editors will reject your chapter even if the reviewers accept it if the number of pages is below 12 pages (minimum). To check if your chapter satisfies this requirement, (a) set the margins to 2.54 cm for left, right, top, and down, (b) remove blank lines between lines (use single space only), (c) remove additional space you had, (d) remove blank lines between paragraphs of each section, (e) leave only one blank line after the end of a section, (f) do not leave blank line between references, (g) use one blank line before and after a figure.
2. Sections should be numbered as follows:
Main Sections: I, II, III … (Heading 1 on Microsoft Word)
Subsection: A, B, C … (Heading 2 on Microsoft Word)
Sub-subsection: 1) 2) 3) … (Heading 3 on Microsoft Word)
3. Do not number the Abstract
4. Only Microsoft Word and Latex formats are accepted by the publisher. If you use Latex for the final version of the chapter, Springer needs a .pdf version too.
5. If your chapter is accepted, please complete the corrections, and call the final version of your chapter your-last-name.docx and the same for Latex.
6. If your chapter is accepted, we will send you a list of required corrections and a Consent to Publish form. Make sure you fill Title of Contribution (chapter title), Author(s) full name(s), and Corresponding Author’s name, address, affiliation, and email at the top of the form. Please do not forget to sign and date the form at the bottom. The file name you will receive is “Contract Book Contributor Consent to Publish (Springer)”, please precede it with your last name. For example, “Daimi-Contract Book Contributor Consent to Publish (Springer)” If this form is not received from you, Springer cannot publish the book and we will be delayed.
7. When we submit the draft book and all the “Consent to Publish” forms to Springer, you will receive an email from them asking if the address they have is correct for sending you a copy of the book. Please reply quickly.
8. When the draft book is ready, Springer will send you chapter proof for proofreading. Please make sure you proof read your chapter as soon as you can to avoid delaying the publication of the book.
Dr. Kevin Daimi: Professor Emeritus, Computer Science and Software Engineering, University of Detroit Mercy, USA.
- Security for Protocol Management
- System Security Management
- Network Security Management
Dr. Cathryn Peoples, School of Computing and Communications, Faculty of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, The Open University, United Kingdom.
- Storage Area Networks (SAN) Management
- Security Operations
- Vulnerabilities Management
Kevin Daimi and Cathryn Peoples