CSEE--EI Compendex, Scopus 2021 : 2021 2nd International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Education (CSEE 2021)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
2021 2nd International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Education (CSEE 2021)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
February 18-20, 2021 | University of Barcelona, Spain
Accepted papers of CSEE 2021 (after proper registration and presentation) will be collected in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
*Topics(The conference will treat each submission seriously and fairly, and invite you to choose the most suitable one for your research on the following topics, but are not limited to:)
Track 1: Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Big Data and Database Technologies
- Data Mining and Knowledge Recovery
- Knowledge Management and Knowledge Engineering
- Evolutionary Computing and Genetic Algorithms
- Neural Networks
- Bayesian Networks
Track 2: Engineering
- Robotic Systems and Technologies
- Intelligent Mechatronics and Robotics
- Process Automation
- Intelligent Automation
- System Theory and Control Theory
- Nonlinear Systems and Control
Track 3: Education
- Knowledge Management in e-Learning
- Research Perspectives for e-Learning
- Virtual and Distance Education
- Online Learning Environments
- Collaborative Approaches and Technologies
- Learning and Content Management Systems
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
>> Submission Type
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
>> Paper Length
The minimum page limit for full paper is 4 full pages including all figures, tables, and references. When it exceeds 5 pages, each additional page will be chargeable.
Download the Paper Template from official website for formatting your paper.
>> Submission Method
Submit your paper to Online Submission System (http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/csee2021) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-CSEE 2021-Full Paper/ Abstract"
Conference Secretary: Gloria Liang