MANET 2010 : MANET 2010 : Inviting Paper for International Conference Session on Mobile Ad Hoc Network Special Session - MANET 2010
Call For Papers
MANET 2010 | MOBILE AD-HOC NETWORK
The MANET 2010 session will organized parallel International Conference on Future Generation Communication and Networking (FGCN-2010) on December 13~15, 2010 in International Convention Center Jeju, Jeju Island, Korea, Organized by SERSC: Science & Engineering Research Support Society (www.sersc.org)
Conference weblink: http://www.sersc.org/FGCN2010/ss.php
Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET 2010) Session focuses on MANET Application, Security challenges, Performance and many parameters. This session aims to summarize the latest development of MANET as well as deployment experiences.
MANET 2010 invites contribution on all topics related to Mobile Ad Hoc Networks include but are not limited to:
· Architecture Specification Mobile Ad hoc Networks
· Cross-layer design issues for ad hoc wireless networks
· Energy management in ad hoc wireless networks
· MAC layer protocols for Mobile Ad hoc Networks
· MANET in Heterogeneous Networks
· Mobility models for Multi hop ad hoc wireless networks
· Multicast routing protocols for Mobile Ad hoc Networks
· Performance Measurement of Mobile Ad hoc Networks
· Quality of Service in ad hoc wireless networks
· Recent developments in ad hoc wireless networks
· Routing protocols for Ad hoc wireless networks
· Security Threat to Mobile Ad hoc Networks
· Vehicluar Adhoc Network (VANET)
· MANET Security Issues and various Aspects
· Wireless Sensor Network
All papers should be submitted to Chair (email@example.com) by email only, paper should be of max 16 pages in LNCS format.
The proceedings of the conference will be published by LNCS/CCIS series (edited by Springer).
Distinguished papers accepted and presented in FGCN 2010, after further revisions, will be published in special issues of international journals.
· Last Date For Paper Submission: September 1, 2010
· Paper Acceptance Notification: September 5, 2010
MANET 2010 - CHAIR
Dr. Kamaljit I. Lakhtaria