IEEE ICCCBDA--Scopus and Ei 2021 : 2021 IEEE 6th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics (ICCCBDA 2021)--EI Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
*IEEE ICCCBDA 2021 - Cloud & Big Data / Scopus Index & EI-Compendex
2021 IEEE 6th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics (ICCCBDA 2021)--EI Compendex, Scopus
Time：24-26 April 2021
Place: Chengdu, China
Welcome from the entire organizing team, and we look forward to seeing you soon again in Chengdu.
2021 6th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics (ICCCBDA), held in Chengdu, China, between 24-26 April 2021.
Several current and upcoming frontier technologies, innovative solutions, research results, as well as enterprises related to cloud computing and big data analytics and their applications will be presented.
ICCCBDA has been held since 2016, sponsored by IEEE, and organized by Sichuan Institute of Electronics and Xihua University, co-organized by Southwest Jiaotong University and Sichuan University, China; technically supported by Key Lab of Cloud Computing & Intelligent Technology, Sichuan Province, and Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, ect...
Chengdu, the capital of China's southwest Sichuan Province, is famed for being the home of cute giant pandas. Located in the west of Sichuan Basin and in the center of Chengdu Plain. You can find lots of tasty food, lovely panda, and kind people here. Welcome to participate ICCCBDA 2021 and plan your trip to Chengdu now.
*ICCCBDA 2021 starts Call for paper process:
Topic about Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics
1. Algorithms and Programming Techniques for Big Data Analysis Processing
2. Algorithms and Systems for Big Data Analysis Search
3. Anomaly Detection in Very Large Scale Systems
4. Big Data Analysis Analytics and Metrics
5. Big Data Analysis Architectures
6. Big Data Analysis Economics
7. Big Data Analysis Encryption
8. Big Data Analysis for Business Model Innovation
9. Big Data Analysis for Enterprise, Government and Society
10. Big Data Analysis in Enterprise Management Models and Practices
11. Big Data Analysis in Government Management Models and Practices
12. Big Data Analysis in Mobile and Pervasive Computing
13. Big Data Analysis Management
14. Big Data Analysis Search and Mining
15. Cloud computing and semantic web technologies
For details about topics, please visit at http://www.icccbd.com/cfp.html
Submitted paper will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers will be included into ICCCBDA 2021 Conference Proceedings which will be published and submitted to IEEE Xplore. Those papers will be submitted for indexing to Ei Compendex and Scopus.
ICCCBDA 2020 - ISBN: 978-1-7281-6023-8 | Online in IEEE Xplore within 1 month after the conference.
ICCCBDA 2019 - ISBN: 978-1-7281-1409-5 | Ei-Compendex & Scopus within 3 months after the conference.
ICCCBDA 2018 - ISBN: 978-1-5386-4300-6 | Ei-Compendex & Scopus within 3 months after the conference.
ICCCBDA 2017 - ISBN: 978-1-5090-4497-9 | Ei-Compendex & Scopus within 4 months after the conference.
ICCCBDA 2016 - ISBN: 978-1-5090-2593-0 | Ei-Compendex & Scopus within 3 months after the conference.
1. Full paper(publication and presentation)
2. Abstract (presentation)
Submit paper via online system: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icccbda2021
More detail about submission, http://www.icccbd.com/sub.html
April 24, 2021---Registration,collecting conference materials.
April 25, 2021---Openning Remarks, Keynote Speech and Group Photo, Presentations (Oral/Poster)
April 26, 2021---One day tour (Pending)
Jerain Wang (Conference Secretary)