ECBS 2021 : 7th Conference on the Engineering of Computer Based Systems
Call For Papers
ECBS 2021: 7th Conference on the Engineering of Computer Based Systems
University of Novi Sad
Novi Sad, Serbia, May 26-27, 2021
* Conference paper submission: February 1, 2021
* Conference is organized in-cooperation with the ACM, ACM SIGAPP, and ACM SIGOPS.
* The accepted papers will be submitted to ACM’s International Conference Proceedings Series (ICPS).
* The proceedings will be also submitted for the possible inclusion into ISI Web of Science-Clarivate Analytics.
* The best papers will be recommended for publication in ComSIS Journal, ISSN: 1820-0214 (SCI IF 0.620).
* ECBS 2021 is sponsored by RT-RK, and collocated with ZINC 2021: https://www.gozinc.org/.
The conference is organized by the University of Novi Sad (UNS), Faculty of Technical Sciences (FTS), and will take place in Central Rectorate – University of Novi Sad, Dr Zorana Đinđića 1, Novi Sad 21000, on May 26-27, 2021.
The ECBS integrates software, hardware, and communication perspective of system engineering through its many facets that include system modelling, requirements specification, simulation, architectures, safety, security, reliability, human-computer interaction, system integration, verification and validation, and project management. The conference provides a bridge between industry and academia, blending academic research and industrial development.
The theme of ECBS 2021 will be “Engineering for Trustworthy Word” that stresses the importance of computer and software engineering to produce reliable and secure systems for new domains involving future technologies. Papers on theories, methodologies, and applications of new technologies and methods in system engineering, industry, and education are welcome.
~ Important dates:
* Deadline for submission: Feb. 1st, 2021
* Notification of acceptance: Mar. 15th, 2021
* Camera-ready material for publication: Mar. 29th, 2021 (hard deadline)
* Registration deadline for authors: Mar. 29th, 2021 (hard deadline)
* Early registration deadline for non-authors: Apr. 28th, 2021
* Conference: May 26-27, 2021
* Full papers: Finished or consolidated R&D works, to be included in one of the Conference themes. These papers are assigned a 10-page limit.
* Short papers: Ongoing works with relevant preliminary results, open to discussion. These papers are assigned a 4-page limit.
* Poster papers: Initial work with relevant ideas, open to discussion. These papers are assigned a 2-page limit.
Submissions link: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=ecbs2021
Papers should be formatted using ACM conference proceedings template
All papers will be subjected to a “single-blind review” by at least two members of the Program Committee.
A paper can be rejected or accepted by the Conference Chairs based on the reviews. Borderline papers can be accepted as another type of submission.
Supplementary materials such as links to software implementation and datasets used for experiments may be also submitted but the paper should be self-contained.
Papers have to be submitted electronically via EasyChair by the stated deadline.
Submitted papers must not have been published elsewhere and must not be under review or submitted for review elsewhere while under consideration for ECBS 2021. Also, by submitting the paper the authors declare that they agree to ACM plagiarism policy and procedure (https://www.acm.org/publications/policies/plagiarism).