EAI IoTCare 2021 : 2nd EAI International Conference on IoT and Big Data Technologies for HealthCare
Call For Papers
The next era will be defined by the connections between physical things and the Internet. Integrating healthcare with IoT features through medical devices will help improve the quality of medical service. This is of great importance especially for the elderly, patients with chronic conditions and people who need long-term supervision. This conference aims to provide a forum for presenting and discussing state-of-the-art and future perspectives on Internet of Things and big data of Healthcare. Industry experts, researchers, and academics are gathering to share ideas and experiences surrounding frontier technologies, breakthroughs, innovative solutions, research results, as well as initiatives related to multimedia technologies and enhanced learning, and their applications. The conference will mainly focus on the convergence of IoT and Big data technologies for e-health, e-care, lifestyle, aging population, smart personal living applications, etc.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics:
• Artificial intelligence and IoT for Healthcare
• Machine learning and IoT for Healthcare
• Transfer learning and IoT for Healthcare
• Data Science and IoT for Healthcare
• Artificial Intelligence for healthcare data analysis
• Machine learning for healthcare data analysis
• Machine learning for signal processing
• Artificial intelligence for signal processing
• Design and Architecture of IoT eHealth Systems
• Emerging eHealth IoT Applications
• Forensics, Security, Safety and Privacy in eHealth and IoT
• Collection, Transmission and Storage of the Healthcare Data in IoT
• Intelligent Data Processing and Predictive Algorithms in eHealth
• Interoperability and Standardization Issues in IoT and Healthcare
• IoT and smart textile for Health
• Medical and Sensor Data Stream Processing
• Mobile Sensing and Smartphone Sensing
• Network Communications for Health Monitoring
• Processing of Quantified Self Data
• Quantified Self Devices & Technologies
• Sensor Network Operating Systems and Resource Management
• Signal Processing and Analysis
• Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments
• Smartphone as a HealthyThing
• Telemedicine Applications
• Wearable Sensor Systems
• Wellness and Health Management Applications
• Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks
• Cloud and IoT for Healthcare
• Data Mining of Health Data on the Cloud
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Scopus Indexed, Open Access)
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
University of Leicester, United Kingdom
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities