PRASA 2010 : Twenty-First Annual Symposium of the Pattern Recognition Association of South Africa
Call For Papers
The Twenty-First Annual Symposium of the Pattern Recognition Association of South Africa
22-23 November 2010
Stellenbosch, South Africa
The 21st annual symposium of the Pattern Recognition Association of South Africa (PRASA) will be held at the Stellenbosch Institute for Advanced Study (STIAS) on 22-23 November 2010. General pattern recognition, image, and speech processing topics are welcomed at the symposium.
PRASA is an accredited, peer reviewed conference on Pattern Recognition in South Africa. Selected conference papers will be published in a special edition of the South African Institute of Electrical Engineers (SAIEE) Journal.
Topics include but are not limited to:
* Classifiers and Related Topics
* Artificial Intelligence
* Machine Learning
* Speech Recognition
* Natural Language Processing
* Signal Processing
* Computer Vision
* Image Processing
* Remote Sensing
Students are encouraged to submit papers. In addition to the main conference program, there will be a work in progress session where work will be presented as posters.
English is the official language of the symposium.
* Submission of full camera-ready papers by: 23 September 2010
* Notification of acceptance by: 1 November 2010
* Submission of final camera-ready digital manuscript due: 10 November 2010
* Early registration deadline: 5 November 2010
* Final registration deadline: 15 November 2010
* Conference dates are from 22-23 November 2010
* Ben Herbst (Stellenbosch University)
* Alta de Waal (CSIR)