ICPEME--Ei Compendex and Scopus 2021 : 2021 The 5th International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2021)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
2021 The 5th International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2021)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
2021 The 5th International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering will be held during (Feburary 1-3, 2021, Crowne Plaza Shanghai Fudan, (International Exchange Center of Fudan University), Shanghai, China)
● The conference is organized and supported by University Lisbon, Portugal, and Washington University in St. Louis, USA. Université Grenoble Alpes, France, etc.
● Accepted papers will be published into E3S conference proceedings, which will be indexed by EI Compendex, SCOPUS etc.
● ICPEME 2019-E3S proceedings with eISBN 2267-1242 vol. 95, online, Scopus, EI Compendex successfully
ICPEME 2020-E3S proceedings with eISBN 2267-1242 vol. 162, has been online within 2 months after the conference and successfully EI Compendex and SCOPUS.
● Please visit "http://icpeme.com" for more details
Ⅱ. Submission Methods
● Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)-Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
● Abstract (Presentation only)-Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published
★Please log in the （http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icpeme2021 ）or send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .★
Ⅲ. Call for Papers
Topics of interest include, but not limited to the following:
*Power, Energy and Environment Engineering*
Environmental Science and Technology
Global environmental change and ecosystems management
Climate and climatic changes
Computer-Aided Industrial Design
Virtual Design and Design Visualization
Production planning and control
Facilities Planning and Logistics System Application
Applications of AI Techniques in Design and Manufacturing
Ⅳ. Venue ( Pending)
Crowne Plaza Shanghai Fudan
(International Exchange Center of Fudan University)
V. Conference Secretary: Ms. Ashily Qi
Tel：+1-562-606-1057 (English Only) /+861-820-7777775 (English&Chinese)