ICMTEL 2021 : (Virtual) 3rd EAI International Conference on Multimedia Technology and Enhanced Learning
Call For Papers
EAI ICMTEL 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI DIONE 2021 will take place online in a live stream. Participants will still be able to enjoy unique interactive benefits.
After the success of the two previous conferences, the 3rd ICMTEL conference aims to deliver a forum for scientific reports and debates in the state-of-the-art and future perspectives of multimedia technologies and enhanced learning.
Multimedia technology applies interactive computer components, such as graphics, text, video, sound, and animation, to deliver a piece of information. On the other hand, enhanced learning originated from human education, and now its idea conceptually plays an important role in teaching computers to learn from multimedia data. This conference will not only focus on human education related learning but also on machine learning technologies.
We expect this conference will gather together scientists, engineers, educators, AI researchers from both industry and academia to share experiences and new ideas. We expect to meet you at Leicester, UK, in 2021.
Each submitted paper will be peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers who are experts in the cognate areas. Based on the review results, we accepted very good quality papers. The works that will be presented at ICMTEL 2021 will focus on the following topics:
• 3D Video Pre/Post-processing
• Accessible Learning for All
• Ambient Displays
• Artificial Intelligence and Explainable AI
• Chat Bots & Virtual Agents
• Cloud Computing Platform Based Big Data Mining
• Cognitive Radar and SAR Autofocus
• Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning
• Context-Aware Systems
• Convolutional Neural Network
• Deep Learning and Transfer Learning
• Deep Reinforcement Learning
• eLearning Specifications and Standards
• Entity Recognition & Text Extraction
• Evaluation Methods for Technology Enhanced Learning
• Forecasting & Event Detection
• Generative Adversarial Networks
• Global Learning Communities and Lifelong Learning
• Graph Neural Network
• Healthcare & Pharmacy
• Human Element of Learning System Design
• Image Analysis and Computer Vision
• Intelligent User Interface
• IT Teaching Techniques, learning model, and Strategies for Online Learning
• Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) Neural Networks
• Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
• Mobile Technologies and Multimedia Communications
• Multimedia Communications, Visual Signal Processing
• Multimedia Technology and Pattern Recognition
• Natural Language Processing & Generation
• Pervasive Wireless Communication
• Recommender Systems
• Recurrent Neural Network (RNN)
• Rehabilitation Technology and (Disabled) Assisted Identification
• Self-Regulated and Self-Directed Learning
• Social Computing and Social Media
• Virtual Reality/ Augmented Reality and Human-Computer Interaction
• Visual Signal Processing, and 3D Video Pre/Post-processing
• Wearable Devices
• Wireless and Internet-of-Things Technology
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer to be made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on e-Learning (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length, workshop papers – 6-12 pages.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
University of Leicester, United Kingdom
Call for Workshop Papers
In conjunction with the main event, EAI ICMTEL 2021 will hold the following international workshops seeking high-quality original research papers:
• Deep Learning Technologies for Online Social Network Analysis
• System Modelling and Intelligent Analysis for Biomedical Information
• Networking Representations of Data, Images and Systems
• Intelligent Application in Education
• Information Fusion and their Applications
• AI Based Data Processing Intelligent Control and their Applications
Workshop papers submission deadline: December 21, 2020
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities