AI-IOTS 2020 : International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in the IoT Security Services
Call For Papers
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the disciplines of computer science that
emerges in securing the Internet of Things (IoT) services. The AI techniques
including machine learning, deep learning, and reinforcement learning
approaches have been applied to emerging IoT applications in various fields
such as smart city, smart home, smart grid, health care, smart transportation,
smart farming, etc.
According to Gartner, the total number of IoT connected devices will reach
75.44 billion units worldwide by 2025. This trend poses several challenges in
building efficient and reliable IoT systems. Due to the advancement in AI
technology, the connected devices are getting smaller and smarter but the
secured services and constraints to be satisfied are increasingly complex.
The AI plays crucial role to manage huge data flows and storage in the IoT
network. As IoT gains its full potential, AI will be at the forefront to
promote the potential of IoT.
AI-IOTS 2020 welcomes papers on topics that include, but are not limited
to the following:
• Architecture design for AI in IoT
• Protocols for AI in IoT
• AI based techniques for real time IoT services
• AI based service-oriented protocols for IoT
• AI based techniques for data driven trustworthy IoT
• AI based techniques for security in IoT systems
• AI based techniques for fault diagnosis in IoT services
• AI based techniques for scalability solutions in IoT
• AI based techniques for smart data storage in IoT
• AI based applications in industrial IoT
• AI based techniques for smart city, smart grid, smart farming,
smart transportation, and smart healthcare applications
• AI based techniques for IoT security and services
• AI based techniques for future IoT applications
• Authors are invited to submit original, previously unpublished research
papers. Papers should be written in English strictly following Springer
LNCS style for all text, references, appendices, and figures.
• The papers need to be submitted via the conference management
tool EASYCHAIR (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aiiots2020) in
PDF format. For formatting instructions and templates see the Springer
Web page: Springer LNCS author web page
• The workshop papers must not exceed 15 pages.
• Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least two members of the
Workshop Program Committee.
• The accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings
published by Springer Verlag in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science
ORGANIZERS AND WORKSHOP CHAIRS
Dr. S. Selvakumar (Indian Institute of Information Technology Una, HP, India)
Dr. R. Kanchana (SSN College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)
For questions please email to the workshop chairs:
rkanch at ssn dot edu dot in