EvoStar 2021 : EvoStar 2021: The Leading European Event on Bio-Inspired Computation.
Call For Papers
- EvoStar goes online-only!
Evo* 2021 will be an online-only event.
Please help us keep it as the friendly & familiar event it has always been!
Send us your thoughts for better networking and exchange of ideas to email@example.com
- Are you an EvoStar Outstanding Student? Want to become one? Consider submitting your contribution and learn more about becoming an OS at:
- Fast track publication in the Evolutionary Computation journal (MIT Press) for EvoCOP2021:
Authors nominated for the best paper award at EvoCOP2021 will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for fast track publication in the Evolutionary Computation journal (MIT Press), subject to standard peer-reviewing.
- Special Issue for EvoMUSART2021:
Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines (Q2, IF: 1.78) will publish a Special Issue on “Evolutionary computation in Art, music & Design” edited by Juan Romero and Penousal Machado. Some authors from EvoMUSART 2021 will be invited to submit a new paper to this Special Issue.
- Special Issue for EuroGP2021:
The highest quality papers may also be invited to submit extensions for publication in a special issue of the journal Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines (GPEM).
- EvoApps: Special Sessions:
Confirmed Special Sessions:
.Applications of Bioinspired techniques on Social Networks
.Applications of Deep Bioinspired Algorithms
.Applications of Nature-inspired Computing for Sustainability and Development
.Evolutionary Computation in Image Analysis, Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition
.Evolutionary Machine Learning
.Machine Learning and AI in Digital Healthcare and Personalized Medicine
.Parallel and Distributed Systems
.Soft Computing Applied to Games
EvoStar comprises four co-located conferences run each spring at different locations throughout Europe. These events arose out of workshops originally developed by EvoNet, the Network of Excellence in Evolutionary Computing, established by the Information Societies Technology Programme of the European Commission, and they represent a continuity of research collaboration stretching back over 20 years.
EvoStar is organised by SPECIES, the Society for the Promotion of Evolutionary Computation in Europe and its Surroundings. This non-profit academic society is committed to promoting evolutionary algorithmic thinking, with the inspiration of parallel algorithms derived from natural processes. It provides a forum for information and exchange.
The four conferences include:
- EuroGP 24th European Conference on Genetic Programming
- EvoApplications 24th European Conference on the Applications of Evolutionary and bio-inspired Computation
- EvoCOP 21st European Conference on Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimisation
- EvoMUSART 10th International Conference (and 15th European event) on Artificial Intelligence in Music, Sound, Art and Design.
*** Important Dates, Venue and Publication ***
Submission Deadline: November 19, 2020
Conference: 7 to 9 April, 2021.
Venue: Online and Seville, Spain
All accepted papers will be printed in the proceedings published by Springer Verlag in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
Submission link: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=evo2021
Please, check the website for more information:
And follow us at:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evostarconf/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EvostarConf/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/evostarconference/