ETS 2011 : 16th IEEE European Test Symposium
Conference Series : European Test Symposium
Call For Papers
The IEEE European Test Symposium (ETS) is Europe's premier forum dedicated to presenting and discussing scientific results, emerging ideas, practical applications, hot topics, and new trends in the area of electronic-based circuit and system testing. A Test Spring School will be organized in conjunction with ETS'11.
In 2011 ETS will take place in Trondheim, Norway and is being organized by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) and sponsored by the Test Technology Technical Council (TTTC) of the IEEE Computer Society. Norway is known for its white summer nights; during the week of ETS'11 the sun will rise in Trondheim well before 4am and set close to 11pm.
You are invited to participate and submit your contributions to ETS'11. The areas of interest include (but are not limited to) the following topics:
* Analog Test
* ATE Hardware and Software
* Automatic Test Generation
* Board Test and Diagnosis
* Boundary Scan Test
* Built-In Self Test (BIST)
* Current-Based Test
* Defect-Based Test
* Delay and Performance Test
* Design for Test(ability) (DfT)
* Design Verification and Validation
* Diagnosis and Debug
* Economics of Test
* Failure Analysis
* Fault Modelling and Simulation
* Fault Tolerance
* High-Speed I/O Test
* Memory Test and Repair
* MEMS Test
* Microprocessor Test
* Mixed-Signal Test
* Nanotechnology Test
* On-Line Test
* Power Issues in Test
* RF Test
* Signal Integrity Test
* Stacked IC Test
* Standards in Test
* System Test
* System-in-Package (SiP) Test
* System-on-Chip (SoC) Test
* Test(ability) Synthesis
* Test of Reconfigurable Systems
* Test Quality
* Thermal Issues in Test
* Yield Analysis and Enhancement
Publications - ETS'11 will produce Formal Proceedings of selected papers and an Informal Digest of Papers. The best contributions will be selected for submission to regular issues of the "Journal of Electronic Testing: Theory and Applications" (JETTA), published by Springer. A Best Paper Award of ETS'11 will be presented at ETS'12.
Submissions - ETS'11 seeks original, unpublished contributions of the following types:
* Scientific papers for the Formal proceedings, presenting novel and complete research work.
* Workshop-type papers for the Informal Digest, including 'emerging ideas' and 'case studies'.
* Proposals for panels, embedded tutorials, and other special sessions.
* Vendor presentations focusing on new features of test related products.
* Student work-in-progress presenting on-going and not yet complete work.
* Doctoral student contest is open for doctoral students in their final year.
Detailed submission instructions, including selection criteria and publication policies, for the various types of contributions are posted on the ETS'11 web page.
The ETS'11 organizing committee also encourages the organization of fringe meetings and workshops. Details can be found on the ETS'11 web page.
Paper submission deadline: December 6, 2010
Notification of acceptance: February 15, 2011
Camera-ready manuscript: March 15, 2011
Other Submission Dates:
Doctoral student contest: January 15, 2011
Vendor & special sessions: January 28, 2011
Student work-in-progress: April 15, 2011