IEEE--ICPES--EI Compendex, Scopus 2020 : IEEE--2020 10th International Conference on Power and Energy Systems (ICPES 2020)--EI Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
★ICPES 2020 - Power and Energy Systems - 【Scopus & Ei Compendex】
● 2020 10th International Conference on Power and Energy Systems (ICPES 2020)
● Conference Website:http://www.icpes.org/
● Conference Place: Chengdu, China
● Conference Date: December 25-27, 2020
● Co-sponsored by IEEE, PES, and UESTC.
Based on the success of the past, we are proud to bring you to Chengdu, China to attend 2020 10th International Conference on Power and Energy Systems (ICPES 2020) on December 25-27, 2020. It's co-sponsored by IEEE, PES, and UESTC.
ICPES is the premier Power and Energy Systems conference, providing a forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, experiences and concerns in the field of Power Engineering, Renewable Energies and Energy Systems.
ICPES 2020 is where you will meet and network with energy leaders, business innovators, researchers, academics and policy makers from across the globe.
Over the past 8 years, ICPES has been held at Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore, Lisbon, Paris, Toronto and Colombo, Perth.
● All accepted papers must be written in English and will be published into 【ICPES 2020 Conference Proceedings】
The accepted paper of ICPES 2020 will be published in conference proceedings which will be archived into online database.
● Publication ●
Accepted papers will be published into conference proceedings by IEEE, which is the same with the last four years. The proceedings will be submitted and reviewed by the IEEE Xplore and Ei Compendex and Scopus after the conference.
ICPES 2020 is listed in IEEE Conference Calendar: https://conferences.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/conferencedetails/51309
ICPES 2019 | IEEE Xplore online | ISBN: 978-1-7281-2658-6 | Scopus & Ei Compendex Index
ICPES 2018 | IEEE Xplore online | ISBN: 978-1-5386-6029-4 | Scopus & Ei Compendex Index
ICPES 2017 | IEEE Xplore online | ISBN: 978-1-5386-2429-6 | Scopus & Ei Compendex Index
Udaya Madawala, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Distinguished Lecturer of the IEEE Power Electronic Society
Jinliang He,Tsinghua University, China
IEEE Fellow, IET Fellow, HPEM Fellow
Chair of High Voltage and Insulation Technology Research Institute
Dehong Xu, Zhejiang University, China
IEEE Fellow, IEEE PELS Distinguish Lecturer
President of the China Power Supply Society
Fushuan Wen, Zhejiang University, China
● Call for Special Sessions ●
ICPES 2020 solicits proposals for special sessions within the technical scope of the conference. Special sessions supplement the regular program of the conference and provide a sample of the state-of-the-art research in both academia and industry in special, novel, challenging, and emerging topics.
Special-session proposals should be submitted by the prospective organizer(s) who will commit to promoting and handling the review process of their special session as Chairs or Co-Chairs of the event. http://www.icpes.org/cfs.html
● Call for Paper ●
Please view more details about CFP:【http://www.icpes.org/cfp.html】
★ Electrical Power Engineering
- Planning, operation and control of transmission and distribution networks
- Smart grids and active distribution networks
- Microgrids, virtual power plants and standalone power systems
- Power system protection, reliability and resiliency
- Distributed, embedded and dispersed generation
- Grid integration of new technologies
- Circuits, systems, control and application of power electronics
- Applied control theories for power systems, electrical machines and transformers
- High voltage technology
- Asset management, fault diagnosis and condition monitoring
- Electricity markets and system economics
- New modelling and simulation approaches
- Power system and electronics education
★ Renewable Energy
- Photovoltaic and solar systems
- Rooftop photovoltaic systems
- Solar water heaters
- Wind turbines and wind energy
- Hydrogen energy
- Pumped hydro energy storage
- Wave and tidal energy
- Geothermal energy
- Biomass and biogas
- Waste energy
- Energy and water nexus
- Renewable energy systems and technologies education
★ Energy System Modelling and Studies
- Electrical system modelling
- Whole energy system modelling
- Carbon management
- Market design
- Economic and policy framework
- Energy cooperation opportunities
- Very high penetrations of renewable energy
- Carbon pricing and low-carbon energy policy
- Energy management and efficiency
★ IT Applications in Power and Energy
- IoT enabled energy systems
- Big data applications in power and energy systems
- modern artificial intelligence applications in power and energy systems
- Signal processing applications in power and energy systems
- Cybersecurity in power and energy systems
● Paper Submission ●
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceedings.
Submission Link - http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icpes2020
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Please send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Secretary : Ms. Wendy Lee
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.icpes.org