WiCV@ECCV 2020 : 8th Women in Computer Vision Workshop at CVPR 2020
Call For Papers
The workshop is a half-day gathering with invited speakers, a panel discussion, poster presentations, and mentoring sessions.
The event brings together students, faculty, and research scientists for an opportunity to exchange ideas and connect over a mutual interest in computer vision.
Attendees are invited to apply to present their work. While paper submission is open to those that identify as female, all genders are invited to attend the workshop.
- Submission Deadline: July 7, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: August 3, 2020
- Camera Ready Deadline: August 10, 2020
- Workshop: August 23, 2020
- We encourage female (undergraduate and graduate) students, post-docs, and junior researchers in all areas of computer vision to submit a short paper (5 pages single column excluding references) describing new, concurrently or previously published research or work-in-progress.
- The reviewing process is double-blind.
- Authors of all accepted papers will be invited to present their work virtually in the workshop.
- The presenter need not be the first author of a submission.
- While all presenters will be female, all genders are invited to attend the workshop.
- All accepted papers will be listed on the workshop website. Please note that there will be no formal proceedings from this workshop.
Submission page: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/WICVECCV2020/
Paper template: Please use the final ECCV 2020 template. Papers are expected to be a maximum of 5 pages not including references.
Registration awards: We are hoping to cover registration fees to ECCV for primary authors of accepted papers. If you wish to be considered for a registration grant, please mark 'yes' to the question 'Are you applying for a registration grant?' when submitting your paper on CMT.
Mentoring: We will provide all authors of accepted papers with virtual mentoring opportunities from senior members of the research community.