Pharmaceutical and Biomedical sciences: An International Journal (PBIJ)
Scope and Topics
Innovations in optical fiber technology are revolutionizing world communications. Newly developed Optical fibers and amplifiers allow direct transmission of high-speed signals over transcontinental distances without the need for electronic regeneration. Optical fibers find new applications in data processing. The impact of fiber materials, devices and systems on communications in the coming decades will create an abundance of primary literature and the need for up-to-date reviews.
This journal will give significant developments and in-depth surveys in the fields of fiber and integrated optics. This journal will be unique in bridging the major disciplines relevant to optical fibers and electro-optical devices. This results in a balanced presentation of basic research, system applications and economics. For more than a decade, Fiber and Optics has been a valuable forum for scientists, engineers, manufacturers and the business community to exchange and discuss techno-economic advances in the field. This will help in explaining the subject of optoelectronic devices and their use in integrated optics and fiber optic systems. The approach taken is to emphasize the physics that how devices work and how they can be (and have been) used in various applications as the field of optoelectronics has progressed from microphotonics to nanophotonics.
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail email@example.com. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
|Submission Deadline||: ||June 26, 2021|
|Authors Notification||: ||July 26, 2021|
|Final Manuscript Due||: ||August 05, 2021 |
|Publication Date||:||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmad Ghorbani, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Ali Olfati, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran
- Alok Kumar Verma, Banaras Hindu University, India
- Amir Hossein Asgari Safdar, Tehran IAU university, Iran
- Anthony (Tony) Capomacchia, Pharmaceutical Biomedical Sciences, US
- Anupam Biswas, MAHSA University, Malaysia
- Banerjee U.C, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, India
- Bryant C. Hollins, Louisiana Tech University, USA
- Cary McGinnis, Noramco Athens GA, USA
- Chauhan R.S, Jaypee University of Information Technology, India
- Christine Dufes, University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom
- David X. Liu, State University, Washington