EAI Qshine 2020 : (Virtual) 16th EAI International Conference on Heterogeneous Networking for Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI QSHINE 2020 will take place online in a live stream.
Non-authors and Co-Authors of already registered papers can register for access to the live stream completely free of charge.
Computer networking has been embracing increased heterogeneity since its inception, in terms of the range of the applications it has to support, the various communication technologies it can run on, and the hierarchical, hybrid and heterogeneous techniques it has to rely on to meet the challenges from both the diverse application requirements and communication technologies.
Qshine has been established as the primary venue for researchers and practitioners to disseminate exchange and discuss all recent advances related to heterogeneous networking, particularly for quality, experience, reliability, security and robustness.
Original submissions, not under any concurrent reviews, are solicited in all areas related to heterogeneous wired, wireless and hybrid networks varying from IoT and edge devices, vehicles, cellular, ad hoc, enterprise, datacenters, to service-provider and overlay networks, ranging from in/on-body, personal/local/metropolitan/wide-area, to intra/inter-planetary scales.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
Network Theories and Models
• Security, Cryptography, and Privacy Networks Design
• Quality of Service (QoS) Provisioning: Architectures, Protocols and Mechanisms
• Quality of Experience (QoE): User-perceived Quality, Cost-sensitive Experience
• Reliability and Scalability: Performance, Adaptation, Cognition, and Extensibility
• Cross-layer Design, Optimization and Implementation: Spectrum/ Energy Efficiency
• Robustness: Fault/ Disruption/ Disaster-tolerance, Resilience, Survivability
Network Application Scenarios
• Next Generation Networks
• Ubiquitous Wireless Communication Networks
• 5G/ B5G Mobile Networks
• Software Defined Networks (SDN)
• Network Virtualization and Cloud Computing
• Distributed Computing Networks
• Edge Communications, Mobile Cloud Computing and Fog Computing
• Internet of Things (IoT) and Wireless Sensor Networks
• Internet of Vehicles (IoV) and Low Latency Communication Networks
• Social Networks, Opportunistic Networks and Other Novel Relationship Networks
• Smart Utility Networks
• Green Communication Networks
Network Heterogeneous Computing
• Analogue/Digital Conversion System
• High Performance Embedded Systems
• Heterogeneous Resources Virtualization Frame
• Performance Modelling and Analysis Tools
• Functional Simulation and Physical Testbed Tools
Signal and Data Processing
• Decoding and Encoding
• Modulation and Diversity
• Signal Detection and Parameter Estimation
• Image and Video Signals Processing
• Audio and Speech Signals Processing
• Wireless Communication Signals Processing
• Array Signals Processing
• Biomedical Signal processing
• Data mining and Pattern recognition
• Information Filtering and Fusion
• Big data Processing
Security & Privacy in Networks
• Intrusion detection
• Disaster Recovery and Invulnerability
• Encryption, Authentication and Availability Assurance
• Hardware Forensics
• Security Protocols
Artificial Intelligence Applications in Dedicated Networks
• Online Computational Intelligence in Super-large Scale
• Computer Aided Diagnosis System in Medical Networks
• Cyber Infrastructure Architectures in Traffic Networks
• Real-time decision and Automation in Swarm
• Simultaneous Localization and Mapping in Vehicle Networks
• Wearable and Implantable Devices in Human Engineering
• Flexible Production Line in Manufacturing Engineering
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Qshine proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Wireless Spectrum
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Chengdu University of Information Technology, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities